Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thank you, I've been around this game for decades and know smoke and mirrors versus real talent
    Must be an old high school coach who doesn't have a clue how the game should be played .
    Must be a Yankee coach that yells a lot.

Comment

Plenty of talent in the Soph class. Not as deep at the sr or JR class but CFC has 4 of the top Soph's - PM going to Ohio St. KL going to Mich. CL and RS both aren't committed but will be soon I'm sure. Oakwood Soph is in national pool as well.

Comment

Your cliched perception of the type of people coaching most high school programs in this state now is very antiquated.

My program played 13 programs across some 20 games this year and not a single coach we went up against was a history teacher. In fact, every one of them coached at some premier club somewhere in the high school off-season. Only 3 of them even worked in education as a primary career and about half of them are full time soccer people.

As for your coaches in the "know". I have several communicating now with players in my program and at least 3-4 of them will be playing college ball this year or next, maybe more. Not one player in our program plays on an ECNL program.
        Yeah right. The guys and girls in track suits on sidelines i saw really did very little in style of play. Vertical kickball by atomic toeballers. Or thugs that maul kids without the ball. By go ahead dad tell us how great your d3 kid is

Comment

let's face it, there's a lot of delusion as you go further up the soccer chain. these ecnl kids are "ok" but they're not really anything super special.
          Pathetic soccer parent. Cuckoo

Comment

Plenty of talent in the Soph class. Not as deep at the sr or JR class but CFC has 4 of the top Soph's - PM going to Ohio St. KL going to Mich. CL and RS both aren't committed but will be soon I'm sure. Oakwood Soph is in national pool as well.
            CL???

Comment

Most if not all sophomores will be committed by the end of the Spring.

Comment

Odd statement given high level commits already from that class and national success CFC 02's have enjoyed. But, you must be in the know, so I defer to your expertise.
                Agree. According to CFC, the 2002s are one of the most loaded groups that they've seen in years. Expecting double digit D1 commitments from that group.

Comment

According to CFC? What does that mean ? Both the 2002 and 2001 teams were top teams in the country. Double digit D1 commits? Almost every CFC ecnl team has that.

Comment

What would Oakwood players have to do with this? They don't play HS soccer.

Comment

What would Oakwood players have to do with this? They don't play HS soccer.
                      It's a genearl discussion of talent. Duh. She won't be receiving any HS accolades

Comment

It's a genearl discussion of talent. Duh. She won't be receiving any HS accolades
                        Thanks Mommy!

Comment

Nope, those are for those who couldn’t hold a candle to her.

Comment

Nope, those are for those who couldn’t hold a candle to her.
                            Pretty short list

Comment

Pretty short list
                              I dont know-the All state lists are out they seem pretty long- What ?shes not on any of them???? thats odd

Comment

Pretty short list
                                Oh boy... Target practice on your lil Mia. BTW: She's overrated also, sorry to say.
                                She isn't even the best on her team, even with the NT camp accolade.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X