Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All NE and All American

Looking at last years players making these teams shows how political they are. Can't wait to see this years list.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Looking at last years players making these teams shows how political they are. Can't wait to see this years list.
    I’m sure everyone is waiting anxiously for your critique of this years recieptants. Top players from top teams in state. Not hard to understand really. Always can debate, but generally the kid is true standout from a mid level team or the top player from a state Championship team.

Comment

I’m sure everyone is waiting anxiously for your critique of this years recieptants. Top players from top teams in state. Not hard to understand really. Always can debate, but generally the kid is true standout from a mid level team or the top player from a state Championship team.
      Wrong.

First off, the eligible players starts with the all state list. Then, you have to be a dues paying member. No one looks at who won a championship.

Comment

The voting is done before the state tournament starts so how you play in state tournament does t matter.
        I just looked at last years all New England list. All I can say is wow.

Comment

The voting is done before the state tournament starts so how you play in state tournament does t matter.
          I just looked at last years all New England list. All I can say is wow.
          Hey this is what happens when your history teacher coaches and goes to bat for the phat ass that kicks the ball long. Meanwhile the kid that can play and will go d1 barely makes all conference. Thankfully coaches that know track ecnl

Comment

Hey this is what happens when your history teacher coaches and goes to bat for the phat ass that kicks the ball long. Meanwhile the kid that can play and will go d1 barely makes all conference. Thankfully coaches that know track ecnl
            Meanwhile, ecnl ballerina can’t keep up with physical hs game and mommy & daddy pout because ballerina’s fancy moves result in nothing but turnovers and bruises. Boo-hoo, boo-hoo.

Comment

Your cliched perception of the type of people coaching most high school programs in this state now is very antiquated.

My program played 13 programs across some 20 games this year and not a single coach we went up against was a history teacher. In fact, every one of them coached at some premier club somewhere in the high school off-season. Only 3 of them even worked in education as a primary career and about half of them are full time soccer people.

As for your coaches in the "know". I have several communicating now with players in my program and at least 3-4 of them will be playing college ball this year or next, maybe more. Not one player in our program plays on an ECNL program.

Comment

When do they get announced?

Comment

Your cliched perception of the type of people coaching most high school programs in this state now is very antiquated.

My program played 13 programs across some 20 games this year and not a single coach we went up against was a history teacher. In fact, every one of them coached at some premier club somewhere in the high school off-season. Only 3 of them even worked in education as a primary career and about half of them are full time soccer people.

As for your coaches in the "know". I have several communicating now with players in my program and at least 3-4 of them will be playing college ball this year or next, maybe more. Not one player in our program plays on an ECNL program.
                  let's face it, there's a lot of delusion as you go further up the soccer chain. these ecnl kids are "ok" but they're not really anything super special.

Comment

let's face it, there's a lot of delusion as you go further up the soccer chain. these ecnl kids are "ok" but they're not really anything super special.
                    And yet all state list is dominated by ECNL players, including most if not all of the sophomores.

Comment

So you’re not one of the good programs. Got it.

Comment

And yet all state list is dominated by ECNL players, including most if not all of the sophomores.
                        That sophomore class is considered one of the weakest soccer groups in decades, not much to pick from there sorry to say.

Comment

So you’re not one of the good programs. Got it.
                          Ecnl players are generally soft and highly overrated, they're soccer trick ponies. Don't do the hard work needed for winning at the HS level.

Comment

That sophomore class is considered one of the weakest soccer groups in decades, not much to pick from there sorry to say.
                            Odd statement given high level commits already from that class and national success CFC 02's have enjoyed. But, you must be in the know, so I defer to your expertise.

Comment

Odd statement given high level commits already from that class and national success CFC 02's have enjoyed. But, you must be in the know, so I defer to your expertise.
                              Thank you, I've been around this game for decades and know smoke and mirrors versus real talent

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X