Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    STJ editing the game before sharing so we can see the goals in slow mo , has nothing to do with covering up the chants——believe me.

DT
    Tweeter in Chief.
    nobody from Windsor has cell phone video of the heinous actions???
    in this day and age I find that amazing

Comment

I understand your mind but don’t you think of all the songs to sing they picked this one?
      And then you gotta ask, what words in this song could possibly make sense to that game .
      Is this a STJ song ?
      https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FTQbiNvZqaY

Listen for yourself ... this was an esoteric soft rock song from the 80s

Comment

The game was at SJ, you'd think a big time sports school like this would have this kind of nonsense under control. Where were the adults and AD??

Comment

The game was at SJ, you'd think a big time sports school like this would have this kind of nonsense under control. Where were the adults and AD??
          Nonsense????

thats a good word for this

Comment

Don't know where they were during the game, but they appear to be on this forum defending the nonsense/minimizing it

Comment

Nonsense????

thats a good word for this
              Okay, Sean.

Look, singing "Africa" when half of your teams opponents are AA is really, really poor judgment. Now teenagets are certainly prone to poor judgment. The AD and other school officials are there to monitor that.

So, yeah it's nonsense. But it's the kind of nonsense that could have a big negative impact on the school and the students.

Comment

Don't know where they were during the game, but they appear to be on this forum defending the nonsense/minimizing it
                Our AD wouldn't have let this happen especially at a home game

Comment

in a world where everything can offend anyone- it tends to minimize it on its own

Comment

Okay, Sean.

Look, singing "Africa" when half of your teams opponents are AA is really, really poor judgment. Now teenagets are certainly prone to poor judgment. The AD and other school officials are there to monitor that.

So, yeah it's nonsense. But it's the kind of nonsense that could have a big negative impact on the school and the students.
                    Fair point- but Im not Sean

Comment

Yep.

Hartford Courant Article indicates "St Joes coach may have made disparaging remarks toward Windsor girls":

http://www.courant.com/community/win...121-story.html

St Joes head of school, William Fitzgerald not sharing video!

This is going to get ugly
                      This is disgusting and if in fact St. Joes coach made disparaging remarks to HS girls he should be fired. He is encouraging poor behavior by his lack of example. I am an alumni of St. Joes and donate money to the Diocese of Bridgeport. I was disgusted by some the behavior from the girls last year that led to two red cards for poor sportsmanship. I will be contacting Dr. Cheeseman.

Comment

This is disgusting and if in fact St. Joes coach made disparaging remarks to HS girls he should be fired. He is encouraging poor behavior by his lack of example. I am an alumni of St. Joes and donate money to the Diocese of Bridgeport. I was disgusted by some the behavior from the girls last year that led to two red cards for poor sportsmanship. I will be contacting Dr. Cheeseman.
                        Dr Cheeseman, LOL. I love that name

PS Jack brings in a ton of money into STJs so he's not going anywhere

Comment

Windsor should have had a sing off

Come out Virginia, don't let 'em wait
                          You Catholic girls start much too late
                          Aw but sooner or later it comes down to faith
                          Oh I might as well be the one…

Comment

Our AD wouldn't have let this happen especially at a home game
                            Our AD makes appearances at home games but usually isn't there for the entire am game - there's often multiple events at once.

This certainly isn't the first incident in CT like this, just worse coming from Catholic school. WWJD?

Comment

IFFF Jack did indeed say anything racially insensitive, he's toast.

The end of Jack??

Comment

Dr Cheeseman, LOL. I love that name

PS Jack brings in a ton of money into STJs so he's not going anywhere
                                Depends on how ugly this gets. Lucky for StJ it's a holiday week so likely the story gets buried

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X