• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Agreed. 9-11 was Obama's fault.
    Not at all but Clintons policies certainly didnt help

Comment

Not at all but Clintons policies certainly didnt help
      GW Bush's policies (eg. WAR) put hatred of the US into over-drive; while I'm generally an Obama supporter I will admit his policies didn't win us many Muslim friends either.

Comment

GW Bush's policies (eg. WAR) put hatred of the US into over-drive; while I'm generally an Obama supporter I will admit his policies didn't win us many Muslim friends either.
        I think you have your dates mixed up
        The first world trade center bombing took place in the 90s - they wanted to drop that building then, well before W was on the national scene . W didnt invade Iraq until a year after they flew 2 planes into the world trade center and 1 into the pentagon
        I get the feeling there was some hatred before W, just saying

Comment

I think you have your dates mixed up
          The first world trade center bombing took place in the 90s - they wanted to drop that building then, well before W was on the national scene . W didnt invade Iraq until a year after they flew 2 planes into the world trade center and 1 into the pentagon
          I get the feeling there was some hatred before W, just saying
          No there was, but sonny boy helped push it along. Invading countries will do that sometimes

Comment

No there was, but sonny boy helped push it along. Invading countries will do that sometimes
            so you think they hate us more now than when they flew 2 planes into new york trying to kill 25k people? Naw they hate us the same, we just decided to not just take it anymore and kill some of them. the reason they dont hate us anymore or less is the fact that they dont have a cause, they ( the radicals)think they have a mandate from Allah and we are not Muslim. it really is as simple as that. Its not political , thats what the west uses to try and explain it but it is so much more basic

Comment

And how would you know that? Have you ever been to the Middle East?

You’re just another American in the 1/2 % that has never been to the area and don’t want too. Your vacations consist of the Bahamas,Turks and Caicos , Florida Keys or some other fancy exotic destination with friendlier grounds to the US.

Please don’t tell me how our Muslims friends looked at us under Obama because most Trump supporters saw him too friendly to them so make up your mind.
              Idiots like Obama’s half brother and ISIS are the only Arab/Muslims that didn’t like Obama .
              Now with Trump in power literally every Muslim hates us.

Comment

You’re just another American in the 1/2 % that has never been to the area and don’t want too. Your vacations consist of the Bahamas,Turks and Caicos , Florida Keys or some other fancy exotic destination with friendlier grounds to the US.

Please don’t tell me how our Muslims friends looked at us under Obama because most Trump supporters saw him too friendly to them so make up your mind.
                Idiots like Obama’s half brother and ISIS are the only Arab/Muslims that didn’t like Obama .
                50% of muslims hate the other 50%- ISIS spent their time Killing and enslaving other muslims

Comment

Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Jordan, Lebanon, Palestine, Yemen, Syria.....all cesspools, no desire to go there. Nor most of Africa. Except South Africa and maybe Kenya for a safari. The rest of the countries (I use that term lightly) are of no attraction to me and mere warts on the azz of humanity

Comment

so you think they hate us more now than when they flew 2 planes into new york trying to kill 25k people? Naw they hate us the same, we just decided to not just take it anymore and kill some of them. the reason they dont hate us anymore or less is the fact that they dont have a cause, they ( the radicals)think they have a mandate from Allah and we are not Muslim. it really is as simple as that. Its not political , thats what the west uses to try and explain it but it is so much more basic
                    Many more of them hate us not that didn't necessarily before, thanks to war and drone strikes. 9/11 was a limited scale attack with massive consequences. Of course it's religious ideology more than political, but falling bombs are fueling tensions

Comment

50% of muslims hate the other 50%- ISIS spent their time Killing and enslaving other muslims
                      When you have a population of over 1B, not all of them are going to get along.

Comment

As a matter of fact I have, you? I travel all over the world for work so I have a pretty good idea what the international community thinks of us right now. Dude I'm on your side. BO didn't help matters and DJT has only made it worse.

Comment

So wait—let’s rewind a little.

They’ve been trying to kill Americans for decades starting after WW2 with our recognition and help to the Israeli people. We became full targets when we decided to put our asses on the line and with the annual aid of billions of dollars + Military supply each year to the Israeli’s.

The Arab and Muslim world hated us for supporting and protecting them and getting to us became the soft target with hopes we would pull back.

Fast forward.

Barack Obama believe it or not was elected President at a good time. Prior ...we had a nasty war in which millions of Iraqi’s and Afghans were killed ...mostly innocent people defending against a foreign entity( something we would do here if invaded for any reason) the war towards the end left Arabs and Muslims very bitter at the US but Obama being elected and his policies of peace and withdrawal from the area gave many there hope and trust. This was evident with the Arab Spring, supported by the US as an example of democracy in the Middle East. As much as people want to blame Clinton for Benghazi ( pure nonsense) of all the countries for the US to have influence in..Libya was both a success and a failure , the success being the collapse and death of Gaddafi at then hands of his own people NOT the US ..
                          unlike Iraq. The failure in which Obama admits is not providing support with new Govt which led to ISIS in parts of the country. The Arabs and Muslims see all white American presidents as enemies eager to help Israel ...Obama was the only hope but now with Trump ...looks like it’s gonna be another 4 years of war.

Comment

They’ve been trying to kill Americans for decades starting after WW2 with our recognition and help to the Israeli people. We became full targets when we decided to put our asses on the line and with the annual aid of billions of dollars + Military supply each year to the Israeli’s.

The Arab and Muslim world hated us for supporting and protecting them and getting to us became the soft target with hopes we would pull back.

Fast forward.

Barack Obama believe it or not was elected President at a good time. Prior ...we had a nasty war in which millions of Iraqi’s and Afghans were killed ...mostly innocent people defending against a foreign entity( something we would do here if invaded for any reason) the war towards the end left Arabs and Muslims very bitter at the US but Obama being elected and his policies of peace and withdrawal from the area gave many there hope and trust. This was evident with the Arab Spring, supported by the US as an example of democracy in the Middle East. As much as people want to blame Clinton for Benghazi ( pure nonsense) of all the countries for the US to have influence in..Libya was both a success and a failure , the success being the collapse and death of Gaddafi at then hands of his own people NOT the US ..
                            unlike Iraq. The failure in which Obama admits is not providing support with new Govt which led to ISIS in parts of the country. The Arabs and Muslims see all white American presidents as enemies eager to help Israel ...Obama was the only hope but now with Trump ...looks like it’s gonna be another 4 years of war.
                            ALong with another with North Korea

Comment

Fast forward.

Trump unlike the last 5 presidents should be loved by the arabs
                              He wants to kill Isis and he doesnt care how they run the joint after that
                              He at least let the military loose so the speed at which we leave is accelerated

Comment

News flash. Radical Muslims hated us 40 years ago, they hate us now and will hate us in the future

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X