Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks an

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Does the term politician appear in my original post? No it does not. So lesson in basic understanding of the language 101 here for you.

I said he was inauthentic. Period. That’s what I meant and you should know it.

I provided examples showing he doesn’t know how to ride .

He’s not moral. The story his army buddy told was a tell. He and Roy left their friend to join a friend raping children. In a Vietnamese brothel.

They didn’t drag their friend away?

Degenerates . INAUTHENTIC get it

Here’s another ....

Homesexuakity immoral but diddling 14 yr olds cool

INAUTHENTIC

Get it?

Guess the ad hominum attack fell flat. You the idiot
    But he is a politician. You claim inauthentic. And you go ballistic when I type inauthentic politician. Up your meds. Seek help.

Comment

But he is a politician. You claim inauthentic. And you go ballistic when I type inauthentic politician. Up your meds. Seek help.
      He is inauthentic on a human level. Period.

I have the right to own what I meant, right? You are free to riff all YOU want about inauthentic politicians but we are done allowing you to conflate simple statements with nutter streams of BS

Get used to it. Gonna face more of it long as you on trump train

You will all
      Get your time as our Xmas pińata

I see Putin was praising trump today

Comment

And McCain is going downhill real fast and Jones will be seated at start of next session. Lots of balls in the air.
        It’s clear that if McCain votes he will be wheeled on to do it. They wouldn’t destroy what little honorabl legacy he has left would they?

Comment

He is inauthentic on a human level. Period.

I have the right to own what I meant, right? You are free to riff all YOU want about inauthentic politicians but we are done allowing you to conflate simple statements with nutter streams of BS

Get used to it. Gonna face more of it long as you on trump train

You will all
          Get your time as our Xmas pińata

I see Putin was praising trump today
          Okey dokey. Didn’t realize we were redefining the English language. Aren’t politicians human?

Comment

It’s clear that if McCain votes he will be wheeled on to do it. They wouldn’t destroy what little honorabl legacy he has left would they?
            Oh yes they would. You Betcha!

Comment

Well the truth is finally coming out about election interference. And the guilty party is Obama, Clinton and the filthy FBI and DOJ. Obama ran these agencies in a way that would make the Kremlin proud.

This whole thing is very disturbing and is the worst possible example of corruption this country has ever seen. Very sad and I hope many people are imprisoned for this violation of the public trust!

Comment

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...al-winner.html

Looks like y'all have to find something else to bully her over now. Can always try to continue to shame her weight and looks, the hypocritical protector's of women's rights always like that.

Comment

Well the truth is finally coming out about election interference. And the guilty party is Obama, Clinton and the filthy FBI and DOJ. Obama ran these agencies in a way that would make the Kremlin proud.

This whole thing is very disturbing and is the worst possible example of corruption this country has ever seen. Very sad and I hope many people are imprisoned for this violation of the public trust!
                  Hahahahahahahaha

Couple questions.

1) who committed a felony and leaked the FBI agent texts to the press without DOJ authorization

And

2) will that impact the search for “leakers”

Tee hee
                  Bwa ha ha

Comment

Hahahahahahahaha

Couple questions.

1) who committed a felony and leaked the FBI agent texts to the press without DOJ authorization

And

2) will that impact the search for “leakers”

Tee hee
                    Bwa ha ha
                    That POS Adam Schiff did it, scumbag that he is.

Comment

That POS Adam Schiff did it, scumbag that he is.
                      Whoa tune in .....

Data was viewed at DOJ. Schiff lead a ninja incursion?

I’m catching up on those transition emails that have trumpkins howling with butt hurt.

You do realize the MAGA gang was just p’wned by the General services administration.

Looks like USA hired the BEST people

Comment

“Schiff is having a bit of a meltdown. His collusion narrative collapsed, his obstruction narrative collapsed, and top executive branch investigators are being revealed as Hillary partisans and as friends of Fusion GPS. So now Schiff is introducing a new narrative: the reason why Democrats have no evidence to prove their collusion claims is because a year-long investigation wasn’t nearly long enough. It’s objectively an absurd argument, but that’s all he’s got left.”

WINNING!

Comment

New York Times resident conservative columnist Ross Douthat, who was a “NeverTrump” pundit during the 2016 election, has acknowledged President Donald Trump’s success in defeating the so-called “Islamic State” — and says Trump deserves credit for his foreign policy overall.

Douthat faults the press — including himself — for ignoring the victory over ISIS and “not adequately reporting an important success because it does not fit into the narrative of Trumpian disaster in which our journalistic entities are all invested.”

He explains further:

In particular, Trump has avoided the temptation often afflicting Republican uber-hawks, in which we’re supposed to fight all bad actors on 16 fronts at once. Instead he’s slow-walked his hawkish instincts on Iran, tolerated Assad and avoided dialing up tensions with Russia. The last issue is of course entangled with the great collusion debate — but it’s still a good thing that our mini-cold war has remained relatively cool and we aren’t strafing each other over Syria.

And the Trump strategy on Israel and the Palestinians, the butt of many Jared Kushner jokes, seems … not crazy? The relatively mild reaction to recognizing Jerusalem as Israel’s capital may be a case study in expert consensus falling behind the facts; the Arab world has different concerns than it did in 1995, and Trump’s move has helped clarify that change.

He concludes: So very provisionally, credit belongs where it’s due — to our soldiers and diplomats, yes, but to our president as well.

WINNING!

Comment

Unemployment among black Americans ages 16 years and over fell to 7.5 percent in May, its lowest level since December 2000.
                            Black unemployment has been on the decline since February — falling from (February) 8.1, (March) 8.0, (April) 7.9, and (May) 7.5 percent, according to data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

The national unemployment rate in May was 4.3 percent, its lowest level since May 2001.

WINNING!

Comment

Whoa tune in .....

Data was viewed at DOJ. Schiff lead a ninja incursion?

I’m catching up on those transition emails that have trumpkins howling with butt hurt.

You do realize the MAGA gang was just p’wned by the General services administration.

Looks like USA hired the BEST people
                              Mueller’s investigation is compromised beyond repair. Comey now Strozk among many others. The fact that so much clear partisanship and political gamesmanship is part of the Special Counsel renders it useless. FBI has been damaged. Ironic that the Dems have been screaming about Russia but have taken a page right out of Putins playbook.

Comment

Mueller’s investigation is compromised beyond repair. Comey now Strozk among many others. The fact that so much clear partisanship and political gamesmanship is part of the Special Counsel renders it useless. FBI has been damaged. Ironic that the Dems have been screaming about Russia but have taken a page right out of Putins playbook.
                                If you say so. lol

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X