Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2017 Prep School Soccer

I see Jon Moodey had to get a soccer coaching position outside of MA, the only person that would hire him is an ex-Berkshire guy. He is a pathetic individual, riding the backs of already talented players - he himself CANT coach himself out of a paper bag. Didn't he recommend the new coach at Berkshire..how did that end up?

Comment

More hard-hitting journalism from Project Veritas, here, folks...

Comment

Moodey is one of very few US coaches-at any level- that sets up a system to allow his players to express their playing personalities. My son played at Berkshire, and Moodey was great. He knew the game belongs to the players, and did his instruction in practice, rather than shackling and shouting at the players all game long. His players fit more soccer into their Berkshire experience, even playing 2nd sports, than top local DA programs. His new endeavor, with soccer as a focus, has potential to be amazing. Think Shattuck in Minnesota.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          I see Jon Moodey had to get a soccer coaching position outside of MA, the only person that would hire him is an ex-Berkshire guy. He is a pathetic individual, riding the backs of already talented players - he himself CANT coach himself out of a paper bag. Didn't he recommend the new coach at Berkshire..how did that end up?
          Signed - My Kid Wasn't good Enough #axetogrind

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            Signed - My Kid Wasn't good Enough #axetogrind
            Exactly!! Jon Moodey is *beloved*, though I did hear one family left Berkshire because they were unhappy with him. That must be this poster.

My son just signed up with Black Rock (where he is running the prep program). He has a different vision for youth soccer than the usual club model. He is also very down to earth and approachable. I dunno, between all of that and his record it's pretty hard to fault the guy.

Comment

I'm a big fan of Jon Moodey. Met him just a few times, he was very open and indeed seemed to have a different (better) vision for club soccer than the garbage out there now.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X