Girls 02

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We played this Eugene team that some jack hole is trumpeting about. I have never seen such a collection of dirty players. I legitimately didn't think a smaller community like Eugene could gather that many cheap shot artists on one team. They'll probably win until they run into skilled out of state teams, but that doesn't mean they are playing anything remotely resembling good soccer. And that coach? Wow. Pretty sure I've seen him get at least one red card over the years. Be sure to bring your splints and ice packs when you play them.

Comment

If you want to play the best 2002s in the state, you better set up friendlies vs the ECNL teams, the Thorns Academy, Salem's 01 team and even RVT's 01 team. Then, smack talk all you want. You must be new to top 2002 soccer in Oregon.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        If you want to play the best 2002s in the state, you better set up friendlies vs the ECNL teams, the Thorns Academy, Salem's 01 team and even RVT's 01 team. Then, smack talk all you want. You must be new to top 2002 soccer in Oregon.
        Not worried about teams we won't even get to play. Westside has Eugene reject players who couldn't even get off the bench for our team. Vancouver will be easy for our girls to beat when they are full strength. That's really all that matters.

Comment

The debate between any OYSA team and ECNL and Thorns is silly. And a waste of oxygen. I always wonder who is posting. I think people post garbage like "I have a kid on a team" to stir the pot. I think the top half of this age group in this league will be good competition. The comments about dirty.... again who knows who is saying that. Might be a parent that expected to blow them out but were surprised that the team is better. There's always accusations of teams not playing soccer. First weekend in. Lots of soccer to still be played. And yes. They will get scored on.

Comment

So your playing the ECNL teams? If not, your not playing the best in the state. Not by a country mile.
            While I agree that they haven't played the top team yet I will say the the ECNL teams at the '02 and '03 age groups are pathetic. They are easily the worst ECNL age groups in the area

Comment

While I agree that they haven't played the top team yet I will say the the ECNL teams at the '02 and '03 age groups are pathetic. They are easily the worst ECNL age groups in the area
              Too bad for the weather. I think Eugene 02's were scheduled to play FCP ECNL 03's in the FCP tournament.

Comment

Too bad for the weather. I think Eugene 02's were scheduled to play FCP ECNL 03's in the FCP tournament.
                Lucky for FCP that game was cancelled.

Comment

2002 & 2003 teams are apples & oranges.

Comment

Not worried about teams we won't even get to play. Westside has Eugene reject players who couldn't even get off the bench for our team. Vancouver will be easy for our girls to beat when they are full strength. That's really all that matters.
                    Sure. Just don't claim you have the best 2002s in the state. Particularly not the "best 2002 back line in the state". Maybe the best back line of the meager leftovers in watered down OYSA.

Comment

Eugenes coach will be suspended by the state soon enough. He condones cheap shots and targeting opponents. The guy is a joke. Eugene has a mediocre team but they won't last long if they keep doing what they are doing.

Comment

Lucky for FCP that game was cancelled.
                        I think they are lucky. Wouldn't want Eugene to get embarrassed when two players get red cards and the coach gets tossed because for some reason he hasn't taught them to have respect for themselves.

Comment

wt copa and ***c will fight it out for the state cup

Eugene is just a group of cheap shot artists with a negligent coach.

Fcp Ecnl and cu Ecnl would probably fit somewhere in that mix. Any team can beat any team any given day but these two teams aren't going to get better if they don't recruit. They already are weak.

Comment

Not sure what you are talking about. We are new to the Eugene team. They picked up the best players from our school team and now they are a true super team. We are excited about the season and look forward to playing and beating the best in the state!
                            So, you're the the newest jack hole on the team. Well there was a previous parent that spouted off the same things you've spouted. I hate to break it to you, but nothing you've boasted is new. Somehow the previous predictions fell short then and was replaced with only excuses (another post already made excuses about injuries and weather).

So, welcome and Congrats on your new position.

Comment

I think they are lucky. Wouldn't want Eugene to get embarrassed when two players get red cards and the coach gets tossed because for some reason he hasn't taught them to have respect for themselves.
                              What a bunch of babies in this 02 parent group. Sorry none of you recognize that real big girl soccer is physical.

Comment

What a bunch of babies in this 02 parent group. Sorry none of you recognize that real big girl soccer is physical.
                                Physical it is. But what your coach condones and probably tells the players do is pretty scum like. It's ok. You keep thinking what you are doing is just big girl soccer and watch and see when your coach is suspended for the year and your players have videos circulating of their issues that are taken out of other players. Just one is enough to ruin chances of future in collegiate soccer. But I'm sure they don't have the intention of playing in college so eh..

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X