X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Which are the top boys teams in NPL and Premiership for the boys 2002
    Everyone - even FIFA - knows that soccer in the US means GIRLS.
    You want a thread for boys, go create one with that qualifier. #TheNerve

Comment

Just a simple question....If you dont know the answer scoot along.

Comment

Just a simple question....If you dont know the answer scoot along.
        Not a simple question - it was the launch of a debate. A debate about Boys. Eww...

Comment

Not a simple question - it was the launch of a debate. A debate about Boys. Eww...

Seriously?

Comment

Seriously?
            No. Just your typical TS sarcasm that runs rampant around here.

Comment

Which are the top boys teams in NPL and Premiership for the boys 2002
              Correct answer is Valeo of course, bigger question is who wins battle for 2nd

Comment

Correct answer is Valeo of course, bigger question is who wins battle for 2nd
                Glad to have you part of NPL.

Comment

Everyone - even FIFA - knows that soccer in the US means GIRLS.
                  You want a thread for boys, go create one with that qualifier. #TheNerve
                  Going back to the girls.... Where is the original list guy?! I believe he said his daughter was a 2002. The younger teams of 03 and 04 have lists. With some tournaments this weekend and Stars cup coming up (schedules are out) we need some direction.
                  My first question is where is NEFC/Breakers or whatever their name is in pre-season tournaments? Are they a team of mostly 9th graders? What are the teams on the old list doing in the fall as far as schedules?
                  Predictions? Its time to go back to work list guy. I hope you had a nice summer.

Comment

Going back to the girls.... Where is the original list guy?! I believe he said his daughter was a 2002. The younger teams of 03 and 04 have lists. With some tournaments this weekend and Stars cup coming up (schedules are out) we need some direction.
                    My first question is where is NEFC/Breakers or whatever their name is in pre-season tournaments? Are they a team of mostly 9th graders? What are the teams on the old list doing in the fall as far as schedules?
                    Predictions? Its time to go back to work list guy. I hope you had a nice summer.
                    This is a 2002 thread
                    You want a girls thread, create one.

Comment

This is a 2002 thread
                      You want a girls thread, create one.
                      WHAT???? are there no girls playing soccer that were born in 2002????
                      what years are girls born???

Comment

WHAT???? are there no girls playing soccer that were born in 2002????
                        what years are girls born???
                        Its kind of funny that the boy's parents are mad because someone wants to talk about the girls when the thread name is just a birth year. What's wrong with talking about both? I'm also curious to when the list guy will resurface. Hopefully sooner than later.

Comment

Its kind of funny that the boy's parents are mad because someone wants to talk about the girls when the thread name is just a birth year. What's wrong with talking about both? I'm also curious to when the list guy will resurface. Hopefully sooner than later.
                          The list guy did girls soccer so you might such a thread

Comment

The list guy did girls soccer so you might such a thread
                            And who said this ISN'T a girls thread? What about "U15's 2002" makes it a boys thread?

Comment

And who said this ISN'T a girls thread? What about "U15's 2002" makes it a boys thread?
                              It's both. But if you want to play the weekly list game

Comment

The List couldn't get his act together for this weekend. YEs, I am busier than normal, Yes I am away and couldn't watch, but mostly, I'm just not motivated.

The List of things that have me down:
                                1. I don't know.
                                The teams changed. Birth year re-alignment, club hoppers, intra club moves. Results will reveal who gained/slipped, this should be exciting, Right?

2. I don't know when I'll know
                                Wrong. Those results won't come, because those "new" teams aren't playing this weekend, nor next weekend or all fall. The 9th graders are playing HS and their orphaned 8th grade teammates are playing a silly season. Upsets are fun, but only when the favorite has to swallow it. The "That's not our real team" spit is open to all.

3. I don't know where to look.
                                Where is Aztec? Where is NEFC Elite? Is FC Coastal worth tracking? Vipers? Seacoast Kings? Asking for help here.

Love seeing that the "New" Rising u13s have picked up the ball. "New" List Guy put out a great Weekly Preview post. u13 is the best year, they will have fun. We must move on, and this is all I learned:

1. We have a new rivalry
                                GPS and SSS showed up and played!
                                http://events.gotsport.com/events/re...r=Girls&Age=15
                                Both feel like they could have played better, both feel they could have left with 2 wins. SSS joins NPL, this is the best storyline so far this year. Congrats to GPS for Rnd 1.

2. NEFC deserves some grief
                                GPS gets a healthy dose of ribbing on TS, so calling out NEFC for same crimes
                                Where is Elite team in your OWN tournament? #uthinkurbeddernme
                                Premier bracket looks like GPS Fathers Day #allyourownteams
                                Schedule engineering was obvious. GPS NPL and SSS Elite have to go H2H B2B to knock each other out while NEFC PREMIER team (from RI no less), notches 2 wins in "battles" against opponents that GPS and SSS beat 10-0. #cupcakeSat
                                A DEFAULT in the finals? NEFC Girls were there on Sat, but gone on Sunday? They didn't they had a game? #shameducking

Looking forward to next week and the hospitality of FC Stars. Most of all, looking forward to some Results. Results to start a list.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X