Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes, from what i've heard that U11 team from last year was very strong. Not sure how many moved up with 04's, but talking to one of the dad's from the 04 NPL team, I don't think many (in any) made the NPL team. Maybe they are mostly 05's which will bode well for them in U12 NPL this year.
    Interesting. Thank you for the detail, I'll be looking to see how they do as it's hard for me to compare as some of these teams we never see (just too good!).

Comment

Interesting. Thank you for the detail, I'll be looking to see how they do as it's hard for me to compare as some of these teams we never see (just too good!).
      Good luck to you this season.

Comment

Nefc 03's looked good last night. I'm wondering if SSS are in fact playing age appropriate or are they playing up? Either way every age group is solid so we I am happy to see them in npl. It's just good for everyone.

Comment

Nefc 03's looked good last night. I'm wondering if SSS are in fact playing age appropriate or are they playing up? Either way every age group is solid so we I am happy to see them in npl. It's just good for everyone.
          But aren't a good portion of those '03's last night playing ECNL, and therefore not against SSS. SSS will play the NPL team (tournaments not withstanding)

Comment

Perhaps,but I didn't ask because my daughter is an 04 and fairly new to club. The 03 girls have a very good ecnl goalie from what I witnessed yesterday and today.

Comment

Perhaps,but I didn't ask because my daughter is an 04 and fairly new to club. The 03 girls have a very good ecnl goalie from what I witnessed yesterday and today.
              The 03's GK which attended the breakers ecnl/npl Clinique plays on the NPL team. She is a very good keeper from what I've seen. Ecnl keeper was not there. My daughter is on the 03 npl team so I asked her if she was the ecnl keeper. I admit that I'm happy she is on my D team.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X