Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Girls NENPL schedule?

Any clue when these schedules are being released? Why so late this year?

Boys NE NPL, Northeast NPL, ECNL, and NEP all have at least posted their prelim schedules.

The preliminary schedule is in the hands of club presidents and other leaders. Maybe even a few coaches. Post the link so everyone can see

Comment

The schedule was finally posted!

https://events.gotsport.com/events/D...?EventID=54336

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        So what happened to SDA? Did SSS being added kick Syracuse out?

Comment

Looking forward to seeing SS playing NEFC, GPS etc... on a consistent basis.

Comment

So what happened to SDA? Did SSS being added kick Syracuse out?
            It seems so. SDA logo out. SSS logo in. There was no announcement but it was obvious by the subtle changes on the website.

Comment

Me too.

Comment

Not starting trouble but just making an honest prediction. The SSS teams between 12-15 listed here that are playing in their own age group ,will not have more than 2 losses combined the entire fall in this league.

I may be wrong but just a prediction.

Comment

Not starting trouble but just making an honest prediction. The SSS teams between 12-15 listed here that are playing in their own age group ,will not have more than 2 losses combined the entire fall in this league.

I may be wrong but just a prediction.
                  Also keep in mind that the NEFC NPL teams at U14 and U15 are now their 2nd teams for all intents and purposes. Other than U13, the top Elite teams are now BBA and playing ECNL.

Comment

Also keep in mind that the NEFC NPL teams at U14 and U15 are now their 2nd teams for all intents and purposes. Other than U13, the top Elite teams are now BBA and playing ECNL.
                    What team does nefc put in at u12? Do they combine players from other nefc teams at this age yet ?

Comment

What team does nefc put in at u12? Do they combine players from other nefc teams at this age yet ?
                      No, it's their top Central region team (which is often the strongest of all their U12 teams) that gets to play NPL. They don't combine until U13, which means that this year, the only NEFC NPL team that is truly what was traditionally known as the old NEFC Elite of past years will be in this age group.

Comment

No, it's their top Central region team (which is often the strongest of all their U12 teams) that gets to play NPL. They don't combine until U13, which means that this year, the only NEFC NPL team that is truly what was traditionally known as the old NEFC Elite of past years will be in this age group.
                        Good team. Watched one of their games last year in a tourney. My daughter was in a lower NEP division, and they would've got crushed. I'm interested to see how they do in this.

Comment

Good team. Watched one of their games last year in a tourney. My daughter was in a lower NEP division, and they would've got crushed. I'm interested to see how they do in this.
                          Which team? Last years U12 (now U13 NPL) or this years central U12 (U11 last year). It doesn't really matter though, as none of last years teams are the same anyway. The birth year thing split them all up, plus the new U13 NPL team is made up of only 2004 girls who came from multiple regions as well as other clubs. But I have a daughter who plays on an older NEFC NPL team and I watched those 2004's scrimmage the older girls last night, and they were looking pretty good. It will be interesting to see them play SSS in league play now. I wish my daughters old team had been able to. Long overdue having SSS in NPL.

Comment

Which team? Last years U12 (now U13 NPL) or this years central U12 (U11 last year). It doesn't really matter though, as none of last years teams are the same anyway. The birth year thing split them all up, plus the new U13 NPL team is made up of only 2004 girls who came from multiple regions as well as other clubs. But I have a daughter who plays on an older NEFC NPL team and I watched those 2004's scrimmage the older girls last night, and they were looking pretty good. It will be interesting to see them play SSS in league play now. I wish my daughters old team had been able to. Long overdue having SSS in NPL.
                            Pretty sure it was a U11 team in the Spring.

Will be interesting how the ages shake up. We lost 4 good players as they were '04s, replaced obviously with less talented ones from a lower team. However, we are playing in a higher level at NEP, so curious if that will be the same across the board.

Don't mean to hijack this into yet another age discussion (!!), just commenting that they were a very impressive team from an outsider's POV.

Comment

Pretty sure it was a U11 team in the Spring.

Will be interesting how the ages shake up. We lost 4 good players as they were '04s, replaced obviously with less talented ones from a lower team. However, we are playing in a higher level at NEP, so curious if that will be the same across the board.

Don't mean to hijack this into yet another age discussion (!!), just commenting that they were a very impressive team from an outsider's POV.
                              Yes, from what i've heard that U11 team from last year was very strong. Not sure how many moved up with 04's, but talking to one of the dad's from the 04 NPL team, I don't think many (in any) made the NPL team. Maybe they are mostly 05's which will bode well for them in U12 NPL this year.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X