X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered
    Surprised ECNL teams are playing it....
    Only fcb 2003. It's convenient for the kids who live near the South Shore.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Most of the ship heads on here rate a tournaments worth by the number of hours driven/flown and number of nights spent in a hotel.

Comment

Most of the ship heads on here rate a tournaments worth by the number of hours driven/flown and number of nights spent in a hotel.
        No actually by he teams participating. Objectively it seems like just a good warm up and not really a competitive tournament. Not that it is a bad thing necessarily. It just is what it is.

Comment

No actually by he teams participating. Objectively it seems like just a good warm up and not really a competitive tournament. Not that it is a bad thing necessarily. It just is what it is.
          If the Cranberry Cup were being held in Virginia, a bunch of big Mass club teams would be clamoring to enter.

Comment

They also didn't even win the tournament. Ecnl still overrated!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
              They also didn't even win the tournament. Ecnl still overrated!
              FCB 2003 ECNL did win the tournament. Stop celebrating.

Comment

FCB 2003 ECNL did win the tournament. Stop celebrating.
                I hope some kids were away on vacation. 1-0 over Liverpool is nothing to write home about.

Comment

I hope some kids were away on vacation. 1-0 over Liverpool is nothing to write home about.
                  2004 fc Boston Ecnl lost in finals. Can't even win cranberry cup, pathetic.

Comment

Any good results or upsets on the boys side of the tournament? U12 thru U14

Comment

2004 fc Boston Ecnl lost in finals. Can't even win cranberry cup, pathetic.
                      They lost to sss second team! 😂 What happened?!

Comment

Have you seen the physical development that happens to girls between ages 11 and 13? Wasn't at the game but my guess is that SSS had girls with 11v11 experience who were a year older and more physically developed. It's preseason practice for these kids to learn.

Comment

My guess is if that they lost then select scored more goals than FCB. Does that help explain what happened?

Comment

Have you seen the physical development that happens to girls between ages 11 and 13? Wasn't at the game but my guess is that SSS had girls with 11v11 experience who were a year older and more physically developed. It's preseason practice for these kids to learn.
                            Maybe! That ss team is at least half 04s, so that theory is a tough sell. I'd think an ECNL team should beat a second team handily, even with 7 or 8 03s on the team. Or maybe I just like to see Fred pissed. Either way.

Comment

My guess is if that they lost then select scored more goals than FCB. Does that help explain what happened?
                              Maybe ECNL just sucks and is overrated! That's why they don't want to play non-ecnl teams, because they lose to 2nd teams.

Comment

Maybe ECNL just sucks and is overrated! That's why they don't want to play non-ecnl teams, because they lose to 2nd teams.
                                zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X