Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Experience has show that the older players get in the Revs system the less successful they become. Maybe the younger ages have a chance because they haven't been ruined yet.
    This is a very interesting comment. As a parent without a kid on either team, I have to ask: isn't the point of DAP to "develop" players with a long term view in mind? From what I've heard and read over the years, focusing on winning at the wrong stages often impedes player development.

I get that there's an inevitable rivalry between the two programs, so some scorekeeping has to go on. But is there any chance that one program has decided to "compete" in the market place by winning head to head match ups, while the other is trying to build the best players? Shout me down if you must, but I'd be interested in as unbiased an answer as possible.

Comment

This is a very interesting comment. As a parent without a kid on either team, I have to ask: isn't the point of DAP to "develop" players with a long term view in mind? From what I've heard and read over the years, focusing on winning at the wrong stages often impedes player development.

I get that there's an inevitable rivalry between the two programs, so some scorekeeping has to go on. But is there any chance that one program has decided to "compete" in the market place by winning head to head match ups, while the other is trying to build the best players? Shout me down if you must, but I'd be interested in as unbiased an answer as possible.
      Revs are looking to find the next Diego at the expense of all the bench players
      and players who will get cut due to lack of a age specific group (since only a select few can play up.

Bolts are there for one reason alone which is to line the pockets of the CEO (BA) and the DOC (MK)- soccer whores at best.

Comment

and players who will get cut due to lack of a age specific group (since only a select few can play up.

Bolts are there for one reason alone which is to line the pockets of the CEO (BA) and the DOC (MK)- soccer whores at best.

I thought BA was the DOC??
        At least MK has another job!!!

Comment

So FM, BA are assumingly in charge, but who really runs the show? You cannot have 2 people running an organization, at least not well. Co-CEO do not have very successful accomplishments in the corporate world. Sure there are some, but in general 1 person has to be the CEO to run well.

Comment

If BA and MK can get away with it, why not? If you had this kind of monopoly (the only DAP in All age groups )in the greater Boston area (which includes a large number of wealthy families) wouldn't you do the same ? it doesn't have to be a good service because it's DAP ! Parents flock there anyway.

Comment

Capitalism at its unbridled best!

Comment

So FM, BA are assumingly in charge, but who really runs the show? You cannot have 2 people running an organization, at least not well. Co-CEO do not have very successful accomplishments in the corporate world. Sure there are some, but in general 1 person has to be the CEO to run well.
                There is no co CEO as you suggest. JP is the President and runs the club.

Comment

JP is BA and MK's puppet. No spine.

Comment

A CEO and President are effectively the same position. How active is this person in the club?
                    Does he ever attend events, tournaments, coach meetings to show presence.

Comment

JP is BA and MK's puppet. No spine.
                      Who is JP and what is his benefit for being involved??
                      I think it would be very nice if BA were to be offered another college position....out of the state. However, I have noticed that no one has offered....

Comment

MS runs the show - don't let anyone else tell you otherwise. She does the same in Needham.

Comment

MS runs the show - don't let anyone else tell you otherwise. She does the same in Needham.
                          At least someone is doing something on the boys side. The FCB girls has no leadership.

Comment

At least someone is doing something on the boys side. The FCB girls has no leadership.

The girls side is the same as the Scorpions so they, in theory, came with their own leadership. However, this probably explains why they were a rapidly declining club......now the Bolts have them. Not out of character, however, for the Bolts to have a girls side that fails and falls apart.

Maybe it is time to revamp the leadership.......on both sides

Comment

So they can only grow through mergers and not organic growth?

Comment

So they can only grow through mergers and not organic growth?
                                I have a boy with the Bolts and a daughter with the Scorpions . I have to tell you that the registrar on the girls side is much better than the one on the boys side . I have had a few conversations with both sides trying to register my kids and the boys side was rude and very cold vs the woman that does the girls side was inviting and easy to work with . No clue who BA,FM,MK is nor do I want to know after reading this blog .

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X