How come FC Boston ECNL doesn't win?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick question. Did the 14's win their group in the NPL and were they already through to Colorado regardless of the outcome?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      So they got one state cup. Just one?
      The last time I checked, you ONLY needed ONE for 2106!!!! I will send you a post card from Colorado........

Comment

Quick question. Did the 14's win their group in the NPL and were they already through to Colorado regardless of the outcome?
        They probably go to co for the npl finals a week before the national cup

Comment

The last time I checked, you ONLY needed ONE for 2106!!!! I will send you a post card from Colorado........
          Do it as soon as you get there. You won't be there long.

Comment

Yes, going to CO regardless. Tickets booked before yesterday.

Comment

Do it as soon as you get there. You won't be there long.
              Says the one, looking in from the outside of fence....... How's the view from over there?

Comment

Says the one, looking in from the outside of fence....... How's the view from over there?
                I'm sure the girls are disaappointed, but If I were one of the parents, I'd be probably pretty relieved I don't need to spend another 2 week soccer "vacation" to play back-to-back in NPL League Finals and then National Cup Finals. I can't imagine that two weeks in Indy was cheap or easy to pull off for families last year.

Comment

I'm sure the girls are disaappointed, but If I were one of the parents, I'd be probably pretty relieved I don't need to spend another 2 week soccer "vacation" to play back-to-back in NPL League Finals and then National Cup Finals. I can't imagine that two weeks in Indy was cheap or easy to pull off for families last year.
                  Bingo! and don't think 14 yo don't pick that up from their parents. Speaks to an earlier comment about FCB wanting it more.

Comment

Bingo! and don't think 14 yo don't pick that up from their parents. Speaks to an earlier comment about FCB wanting it more.
                    Oh, so the girls didn't want to win because they spent 2 weeks in Indy last year, and they sensed their parents angst about spending 2 weeks in CO this year? Uh huh, sure.

Comment

They probably wanted it more because they got shut out of the ecnl championships. It will be interesting to see if Fred tags along to Co.

Comment

Can we finally be done with the NEFC U-14 hype? Yes, a good talented team, but 2 losses to SS and ending the season with a loss to a mediocre FC Boston. Not impressive. A truly elite team mops the floor with those two teams. You are running out of excuses, but im sure theres still a few left.

Comment

They probably wanted it more because they got shut out of the ecnl championships. It will be interesting to see if Fred tags along to Co.
                          Lol. Can you imagine the story lines we'll read here if they actually do win a national championship (and I sincerely hope they do .. go Mass). After all of these years bashing away at the NPL Fred will have to switch gears to now proclaim it as the greatest thing since sliced bread and boy you know that is going to hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                            Can we finally be done with the NEFC U-14 hype? Yes, a good talented team, but 2 losses to SS and ending the season with a loss to a mediocre FC Boston. Not impressive. A truly elite team mops the floor with those two teams. You are running out of excuses, but im sure theres still a few left.
                            I cannot stand all the club hype and all the club bashing on this site, and I wonder sometimes if it is orchestrated by the respective clubs, but that behavior should not carry over to individual teams. The U14 team is a strong team, and strong teams sometimes lose. That's why you play the games and don't look to a rag like TS to decide them.

Comment

I cannot stand all the club hype and all the club bashing on this site, and I wonder sometimes if it is orchestrated by the respective clubs, but that behavior should not carry over to individual teams. The U14 team is a strong team, and strong teams sometimes lose. That's why you play the games and don't look to a rag like TS to decide them.
                              The bashing of NEFC has gone on for years. Goes back to when the Scorpions youth academy teams jumped ship and went to them. Before them it was GPS. The Scorpions have always postured themselves as the victims here and used whatever retribution they have gotten for comments like above to justify intensifying the hate. Just the way things are here. Fred's a sick f**k.

Comment

The bashing of NEFC has gone on for years. Goes back to when the Scorpions youth academy teams jumped ship and went to them. Before them it was GPS. The Scorpions have always postured themselves as the victims here and used whatever retribution they have gotten for comments like above to justify intensifying the hate. Just the way things are here. Fred's a sick f**k.
                                Do you think you might have things distorted just a bit, BTNT?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X