Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Did the thug take any cheap shots at any older players or does he reserve that for the smaller players he usually plays against?

I know just how crappy that comment sounds. I thought it too when I first read something similar about the kid. Then I saw him in action and realized why a poster would say such a thing. That kid has been trained at a young age to try to take out unsuspecting players AND IT STINKS!!!
    So you typed the comment and then realized it sounds crappy. Do you have Tourettes of the hands or a slight touch of Bipolarism? That kid is being promoted, recognized and tracked and your kid is not. Isn't that the real crux of the matter here? I bet it is chief.

Comment

I think the real salient remark of your vicious comments about a 14 year old boy is when you mention " unsuspecting players". If a player is unsuspecting at any time during play, well then, it begs the question, should he be playing the sport at all?
      High school (both public and private) is full of "unsuspecting players". The clubs will all get them in the Spring too.

Comment

High school (both public and private) is full of "unsuspecting players". The clubs will all get them in the Spring too.
        A lot of men cheat on their "unsuspecting" wives.

Comment

Did the thug take any cheap shots at any older players or does he reserve that for the smaller players he usually plays against?

I know just how crappy that comment sounds. I thought it too when I first read something similar about the kid. Then I saw him in action and realized why a poster would say such a thing. That kid has been trained at a young age to try to take out unsuspecting players AND IT STINKS!!!
          He's been trained at the Suarez school of soccer from the age 3.

Comment

I think the poster's being facetious.

Comment

I think the real salient remark of your vicious comments about a 14 year old boy is when you mention " unsuspecting players". If a player is unsuspecting at any time during play, well then, it begs the question, should he be playing the sport at all?
              This way of thinking is the problem with US Soccer in a nutshell.

Comment

So what is the better alternative? Not many Revs players leaving voluntarily for other clubs. Are they all misguided?
                The Revs mystique is about the parents and not development.

Comment

So what is the better alternative? Not many Revs players leaving voluntarily for other clubs. Are they all misguided?
                  YES! Get out of the DAP factory while you can and enjoy your youth and high school experience. Stop with the absurd commutes to Foxboro. So much sacrifice and no payoff while you're sitting the bench or playing very little at the college level. Club soccer boys are playing just as much or more in college. When will people wake up and realize DAP is not what it claims to be.

Comment

When your top two target men are playing up with the U16's, this is what typically happens, no scoring threat whatsoever. Have MB and MT stay with the team and you have a totally different dynamic. Last time they played, the whole team was inspired and rolled over WCFC.
                    The remaining players should be strong enough to at least tie the Bolts. Out of 20(?) players, you only have two that make things happen? The 2002 midfield looks like something out of U9 soccer.

Comment

The Revs mystique is about the parents and not development.
                      I swear the Revs put certain players in positions they can't play to show their parents and set them up for the cut.

Comment

I swear the Revs put certain players in positions they can't play to show their parents and set them up for the cut.
                        A good player can learn to play any position and eventually do it well.

Comment

Players need to be flexible and willing and able to play the entire field. If you think your player can only do well in one set position you're setting him/her up for failure.

Comment

Players need to be flexible and willing and able to play the entire field. If you think your player can only do well in one set position you're setting him/her up for failure.
                            Sounds like Revs parents are saying they lost because their superstars were placed in the wrong positions, i.e. parents' overblown egos projected on to their kids played a role. Another excuse but that one is at least believable.

Comment

Sounds like Revs parents are saying they lost because their superstars were placed in the wrong positions, i.e. parents' overblown egos projected on to their kids played a role. Another excuse but that one is at least believable.
                              Exactly. That and they are shocked to find out their kids aren't all that. Reality is a bi**h

Comment

Superstars played UP. Like on another team.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X