Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks an

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Written by a #NotTrump supporter.

"The strength of the religious vote for Trump initially mystified me, until I remembered the ferocity of the Left’s assault on religious believers in the past few years—the way they were hounded and vilified for continuing to hold traditional beliefs about marriage that were suddenly deemed backward and unacceptable (at least since 2012, when President Obama stopped pretending to share them). What else do you think drove all those religious voters to support a dissolute heathen? A lot of Americans have become tired of being called racists and bigots, particularly during the Obama years, when this accusation was trotted out to smack down anyone who opposed the president for any reason. So these voters have taken to completely, reflexively, even obstinately rejecting such accusations, even when they’re valid. That’s a problem, but it’s not going to be solved by shouting louder.

So what are the inauguration protesters doing? Describing Trump voters as a bunch of fascists and backward redneck bigots whose opinions shouldn’t count. The pressure on entertainers towithdraw from performing at the inauguration under the threat of never working again is indicative of the problem. We can laugh at the Left for living inside a bubble where everyone agrees with them or else. But this increasing ability to rule over miniature one-party states in fields like entertainment and academia is eliminating their capacity to deal with disagreement. That’s the really ominous message of the inauguration protests: that this is all they’ve got, that it’s their only way of communicating with their fellow citizens.The message of the inauguration protests is that it’s not a bubble any more, it’s a bunker. The Left has dug in deep, and all we’re going to hear from them is shouting. In all likelihood, that will only keep driving voters away."
    In summation:
    If we don't play by my rules, I'm going to take my ball and go home!
    Democrats have become a bunch of petulant children.

Comment

Those statement summarize what many I know feel. Trump isn't a Republican, and those who are voted for him because he was a better choice. Some were swayed late, as they were going to not vote, or vote for Johnson, but the tone from the left caused them to move.

Just read this board and realize if Whittaker Walt speaks for all, that party is done.

Comment

A movement the likes of which the world hasn't seen ..but more protestors than supporters ....

LMFAO
        One more hour Libbie!

Comment

Free at last Free at last! Thank God Almighty, Free at Last!

Comment

Happy Nobama Day!

Comment

The difference between Democrats and Republicans exposed in the confirmation hearing of Tom Price.

Bernie Sanders: “No, we’re not a compassionate society in terms of our relationship to poor and working people. Our record is worse than virtually any other country on earth. We have the highest rate of childhood poverty than any other major country on earth and half of our senior, older workers have nothing set aside for retirement. So I don’t think compared to other countries we are particularly compassionate.”

Rand Paul: “One of things that’s extraordinary about our country is that just two years ago, in 2014, we gave away $400 billion privately. Not the government — individually, through churches and charities. We’re an incredibly compassionate society and I think often this was misplaced in sort of the wonky numbers … within healthcare. How much we do help each other — not only do we help each other in our country, I bet you half of the physicians in my community in Bowling Green have gone on international trips and done international charity work. And all that is lost in saying that we’re this heartless, terrible country. I would just argue the opposite. I think the greatness of our country and the greatness of the compassion of our country, we give away most of the gross domestic product of most of these socialized countries around the world.”

Comment

One more hour Libbie!
                Mrs. Larry...is he still breathing? Have a pulse?
                You could always light the match for him.

Comment

Mrs. Larry...is he still breathing? Have a pulse?
                  You could always light the match for him.
                  I'm doing fine you Russian dog.....just letting you pee all over yourself on your big day.

First trump act was to cancel a $500 a year insurance premium rollback for FHA mortgage holders. Those white populist FHA mortgage holders don't need that money ....

already milking the udders.

I'll be fine so as long as the white welfare class is happy with him....

Now go urinate on your own leg.

See all the empty space there today?

TOXIC

Comment

I'm doing fine you Russian dog.....just letting you pee all over yourself on your big day.

First trump act was to cancel a $500 a year insurance premium rollback for FHA mortgage holders. Those white populist FHA mortgage holders don't need that money ....

TOXIC
                    He's starting to grow on you...isn't he?

Comment

TOXIC
                      What would you expect from a president who represents the WORKING people?

Comment

Larry - Will you be joining all the ladies today?

Comment

???? His first act was to sign a bill that took $$$ from pockets of FHA mortgage holders. Will cost them $500 more per year.

That's how he's going to be taking care of the working people. Might want to treat your teats with lanolin. White working class as they will be milked raw soon.

We tried to tell you but you wouldn't listen but now you dessert him (32% approval in CBS poll.)

As far as claims here approval polls irrelevant ? LMAO pres dump spent a lot of time reviewing his glorious primary polls....if he believes polls are relevant we are hardly moved when the cheap Russian punk Boris disagrees

Comment

Larry - Will you be joining all the ladies today?
                            Larry is going. She is going to make him wait in the car, but he's going.

Comment

Larry is going. She is going to make him wait in the car, but he's going.
                              Wish I was actually. Humiliating there will be more in DC opposing him than there were yesterday.

Wonderful optics. Will drive the narcissist crazy as he's obsessed with his polls and what people say about him on Twitter etc

I acknowledge a week or two that will feel like a bloodbath but the resistance is doing better than I ever thought it would at this point.

See all the empty bleachers at parade ? Because he's illegitimate

Comment

Pathetic

Buyers remorse has clearly taken hold .....the 250,000 there consistent with mid - 30's approval signs are becoming too constant to ignore

No mandate and likely illegitimate

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X