X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1880939]
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

not going to throw anyone under the bus so to speak. I wanted to make sure my kid was not affected to be honest so thought this was the place to ask. Did send 2 emails with no response from the club.
    And somehow no matter what you say it comes back to NEFC!

Comment

You were wrong...again

Cash flow and a few shady deals is what I am hearing.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered]
        Originally posted by Unregistered

And somehow no matter what you say it comes back to NEFC!
        What's that expression? Oh yeah. If the shoe fits.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1880995]
          Originally posted by Unregistered

What's that expression? Oh yeah. If the shoe fits.
          It was an Aztec parent so I guess it didn't fit! Just like the poster complaining about the camp. Or the poster complaining about the rosters. Let's clean up in house and take some responsibility. Looking forward to the complex opening!

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1881046]

It was an Aztec parent so I guess it didn't fit! Just like the poster complaining about the camp. Or the poster complaining about the rosters. Let's clean up in house and take some responsibility. Looking forward to the complex opening!
            Thanks GC for the vote of confidence or is this the puppet pukey or JW. Keep tell yourself everyone at aztec likes you and are happy. You still have multiple players listed on multiple rosters and the level has tremendously dropped. GC selling npl the league he bashed a couple of years ago. Save money at Raddin park this year again. A cow patch would be better. An idiot directing traffic in the parking lot while being rude to people. MK will not be found again until next March. god good luck folks.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1881389]

Thanks GC for the vote of confidence or is this the puppet pukey or JW. Keep tell yourself everyone at aztec likes you and are happy. You still have multiple players listed on multiple rosters and the level has tremendously dropped. GC selling npl the league he bashed a couple of years ago. Save money at Raddin park this year again. A cow patch would be better. An idiot directing traffic in the parking lot while being rude to people. MK will not be found again until next March. god good luck folks.
              Like the old saying goes, "You can't fix stupid"

Comment

Village Idiot

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1886210]

Like the old saying goes, "You can't fix stupid"
                GC starts the year with a red card in PA this past weekend. He's like the Donald Trump of youth football. My D laughs at his tweets #hatersgonehate, it's like he's 12 years old! Did you ever think about just shutting up? Do us all a favor and let SF do the coaching this year. #embarrasmenttoyouthsoccer

Comment

I have a great idea, how about you tell him yourself?

Comment

I will tell him. he only scares a few weak minded people from behind the computer. face to face he will do nothing. He is embarrassing and the Aztec organization, which used to be a really good one, is crap now due to this kind of behavior and personalities. His staff the same. Jw loving it as he is arrogant as they come. A couple of my friends who have kids playing for him absolutely hate him. He is as stubborn and arrogant as they come. But fits the aztec mold perfectly. Bunch of kids coaching on staff now and AB actually thinking anyone cares about his opinions. He needs to still grow up. pull your head out of Gc arse you smell like crap. Bunch of posers

Comment

HERE IS WHAT I DONT UNDERSTAND!!!

You say your daughter is part of Aztec. You just made a decision to be part of Aztec and GC recently. I don't understand why you didn't go to another club! You are so miserable and yet you stay. Did you not have the ability to leave? You are sitting here bitching away, yet if your daughter is playing, you stroked a check. Shut Up!!! You had your chance to leave. You decided to stay. Did you not know the Aztec way or how GC acts? If you didn't your an idiot.

I cant stand people like you that sign up for more, yet complain the whole time!!!

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1886260]

GC starts the year with a red card in PA this past weekend. He's like the Donald Trump of youth football. My D laughs at his tweets #hatersgonehate, it's like he's 12 years old! Did you ever think about just shutting up? Do us all a favor and let SF do the coaching this year. #embarrasmenttoyouthsoccer

Comment

father tried to leave, but d not good enough for NEFC, Stars or any other club, so tail tucked between legs, came back to his only choice!!

Comment

Exactly right poster. If your bitching and stayed it makes no sense. Leave and show them that you wont take it. And dont give me the crap about it was my daughters choice. Gc is a scum bag that will not change. The staff is questionable at best with kids and arrogant followers. You dont like it leave. Dont stay and bitch and moan. Makes no sense. I hate that and some of the posts on here. Gc will not change he does not know how to change. This is the last stand for him no one other than the naive aztec management will hire him. Be gone

Comment

Pennsylvania

Well that sucked!

Comment

So your daughter left and your still posting here?

Oh, maybe your from another team. Go get a life!

Exactly right poster. If your bitching and stayed it makes no sense. Leave and show them that you wont take it. And dont give me the crap about it was my daughters choice. Gc is a scum bag that will not change. The staff is questionable at best with kids and arrogant followers. You dont like it leave. Dont stay and bitch and moan. Makes no sense. I hate that and some of the posts on here. Gc will not change he does not know how to change. This is the last stand for him no one other than the naive aztec management will hire him. Be gone

Comment

Well that sucked!
                                enlighten us - what happened?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X