Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    FCB South sucks. A bunch of dads coaching their kids.
    Any British guys on FCB south.?

Comment

Here's a site in MA
      http://www.massclubsoccer.com
      possibly you can take them as an example of something not particularly user friendly. Also seems at least one club has a disproportionately large bio.
      That link is pretty good. Comments section has the meat, but it would be better if they were dated.

Comment

C'mon folks, I am seeing a disturbing trend. It's taking longer and longer to slam GPS in threads. This time, over an hour.

TS is starting to disappoint me. I expected much more childish behavior.
        GPS doesn't matter any more, Only ignorant parents would bring their kid to McClub. If someone is that stupid and can't do even minimal due diligence to figure out what a rip-off GPS is then who cares?

Comment

GPS doesn't matter any more, Only ignorant parents would bring their kid to McClub. If someone is that stupid and can't do even minimal due diligence to figure out what a rip-off GPS is then who cares?
          Sorry for delay in ripping GPS. I just can't think of any more "GPS-acronym" put-downs since I used up "Globally Pricey Soccer", "Gotta Pay Someone" and "Get Phucked Soccer". (Besides, the one parent in my club I hate just took the spawn to GPS--I have to thank them for that.)

Comment

"spawn" :)

Comment

Man GPS gets no love.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X