Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Maybe ECNL just sucks and is overrated! That's why they don't want to play non-ecnl teams, because they lose to 2nd teams.
    I get it, your D does not play in ECNL or did not make an ECNL team and you are really bitter about it for some reason.

Comment

I get it, your D does not play in ECNL or did not make an ECNL team and you are really bitter about it for some reason.
      Never tried out but her team will wipe the floor with those Ecnl hacks!

Comment

It was the 04 ECNL team against 03 SSS Elite team. How many AP players were playing on that team would be my question. It is a summer tournament and bet not all the players were their to play for either team and had to use players from lower teams for FCB and either higher or lower players for SSS. We know Liz is famous for doing this all the time.

I would not read into this to much and wait until Stars Cup to see where teams are as far as strengths.

Comment

It was the 04 ECNL team against 03 SSS Elite team. How many AP players were playing on that team would be my question. It is a summer tournament and bet not all the players were their to play for either team and had to use players from lower teams for FCB and either higher or lower players for SSS. We know Liz is famous for doing this all the time.

I would not read into this to much and wait until Stars Cup to see where teams are as far as strengths.
          Zero guest players. Zero. And the team is half 03/ half 04. Nice try on the spin, though! The FB team was good. No doubt. Just not as good as we thought they would be.

Comment

Welcome back Nate, you must have been on vaca! Anywhere good?

Comment

Zero guest players. Zero. And the team is half 03/ half 04. Nice try on the spin, though! The FB team was good. No doubt. Just not as good as we thought they would be.
              Calm down Skippy, the team is composed of players from last year that play 9v9 on the u11/12 teams. They are transitioning to 11v11 this year, let's see how they do once they transtion.

Comment

So how embarrassing is it for Liverpool to have there U12 and U11 teams dismantled by a local small town club program.... that doesn't look good for liverpool's boys side

Comment

So how embarrassing is it for Liverpool to have there U12 and U11 teams dismantled by a local small town club program.... that doesn't look good for liverpool's boys side
                  The boys teams are awful, nothing surprising here, at all.

Comment

Never tried out but her team will wipe the floor with those Ecnl hacks!
                    So then why does ECNL bother you so much? Apparently your D is on a good team and presumably happy so why be such a miserable person?

Comment

So then why does ECNL bother you so much? Apparently your D is on a good team and presumably happy so why be such a miserable person?
                      quite content watching them lose, not miserable at all !

Comment

Maybe! That ss team is at least half 04s, so that theory is a tough sell. I'd think an ECNL team should beat a second team handily, even with 7 or 8 03s on the team. Or maybe I just like to see Fred pissed. Either way.
                        Are we talking about an ACTUAL ecnl team or a bound for ecnl team that is in an age group that plays Northeast NPL. If the latter, don't get all heated about this. There are plenty of great u12/u13 players dispersed across all the clubs. Last year's gu13 results showed New England NPL to actually be slightly more competitive than Northeast NPL. That will cease to be true as the girls get older. the better players tend to migrate to the ECNL clubs. ECNL clubs are the premier collection points (at this time), and should not be confused with premier development.

Comment

quite content watching them lose, not miserable at all !
                          You represent everything that is wrong with soccer parents today.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X