Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Timbers Alliance Expanding

How big does the Alliance need to be before they can start developing good players? Now we have the Boise Nationals Timbers...

http://goalnation.com/portland-timbe...-youth-soccer/

We got bayern and barcelona over here, west ham over there, stoke in the middle, and everton coming soon.

Your MLS alliances ain't diddly squat but another way to make NBA wannabees rich.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      We got bayern and barcelona over here, west ham over there, stoke in the middle, and everton coming soon.

Your MLS alliances ain't diddly squat but another way to make NBA wannabees rich.
      And all of them, Timbers included, are doing nothing but sucking more money out of gullible parents.

Comment

And all of them, Timbers included, are doing nothing but sucking more money out of gullible parents.
        Yes, I want my kid to be part of the bitter and negative club that you represent, it sounds so much better. Is Eeyore your club mascot?

Comment

Yes, I want my kid to be part of the bitter and negative club that you represent, it sounds so much better. Is Eeyore your club mascot?
          He isn't but he should be. My club is Washington Timbers. A loser organization if there ever was one. If I could only afford to move my kid to a good club I'd do it but those EBT funds just don't stretch that far.

Comment

How big does the Alliance need to be before they can start developing good players? Now we have the Boise Nationals Timbers...

just puked in my mouth

Comment

That sucks, it will that much harder for my son to play for the Timbers someday.

Comment

That sucks, it will that much harder for my son to play for the Timbers someday.
                my dd don't care; growth of soccer borg is nauseating

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X