Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Only on the girls' side; they were last night (5/16).
    How'd they go?

Comment

How'd they go?
      Dogfood

Comment

Well...

This post was meant to comment on WST boys programs as they clearly dominate. If your kid isn't a ridiculous moron and doesnt weigh 300 lbs...Go get to WST now.....otherwise your waisting our time with your weak ass banter and sub optimal results. JUICEBOX!!!!
        Since tryouts are over, what the hell happened to the WST 00B's?

Comment

Nobody at tryouts? I heard that a lot of the 2001s came to Eastside, maybe the same with 2000s? Opposite true with 2002s. Several 02s went to Westside from Eastside. Seems like a lot more transitioning this year. Maybe the Westside 02s will move to Eastside too with no commitment to the Westside players from Westside coaches even after Westside beat Eastside in state....

Comment

did you not see their style of play? It was painful to watch. I thought I took the DeLorean back to 1985 for an hour.

Comment

did you not see their style of play? It was painful to watch. I thought I took the DeLorean back to 1985 for an hour.
              No I didn't see the style of play because when my child is not involved I don't attend simply to bash. What is wrong with you?

Comment

Nobody at tryouts? I heard that a lot of the 2001s came to Eastside, maybe the same with 2000s? Opposite true with 2002s. Several 02s went to Westside from Eastside. Seems like a lot more transitioning this year. Maybe the Westside 02s will move to Eastside too with no commitment to the Westside players from Westside coaches even after Westside beat Eastside in state....
                The losing coach in that game has moved to Westside and brought players with him.

Comment

duh.
                  this is pretty simple. If you stay and play in the '01 age group at Westside you get to play for a young kid that can't teach the game and Cony who coaches like it's 1997. Pretty simple decision

Comment

The losing coach in that game has moved to Westside and brought players with him.
                    he will fit into the Westside mold like a glove. Westside needs more coaches that coach like it's in the 90's. The have a niche in the market. There are families that like the old ways.
                    YOu want your child to learn how the game was played in the 80's and 90's go to Westside.

Comment

he will fit into the Westside mold like a glove. Westside needs more coaches that coach like it's in the 90's. The have a niche in the market. There are families that like the old ways.
                      YOu want your child to learn how the game was played in the 80's and 90's go to Westside.
                      Obviously you're the only one that knows what that means.

Plenty of players at the tryouts. Not sure how many teams were formed because Timbers Academy tryouts were going on at the same time for a couple of the days and then more players showed up at Westside tryouts.

I don't think Westside or Eastside will be hurting for players this next year. Of course this birth year business and DA business is really messing up a lot of clubs. Just look at the other clubs forming alliances to pull in boys to their rosters.

Comment

Obviously you're the only one that knows what that means.

Plenty of players at the tryouts. Not sure how many teams were formed because Timbers Academy tryouts were going on at the same time for a couple of the days and then more players showed up at Westside tryouts.

I don't think Westside or Eastside will be hurting for players this next year. Of course this birth year business and DA business is really messing up a lot of clubs. Just look at the other clubs forming alliances to pull in boys to their rosters.
                        No need to pull over here...I heard we grew 16 teams

Comment

No need to pull over here...I heard we grew 16 teams
                          +16 at Westside and -12 at Eastside.

Comment

+16 at Westside and -12 at Eastside.
                            What happened at Eastside?

Comment

Heyday for WSM coaching

2000 to 2010 was the era when WSM had the top coaches and national level teams with results from multiple member teams....even the mighty can fall and be replaced by the 2012-2016 PORTLAND TIMBERS ACADEMY!!! a genius program that can't even pick a local kid for it's fully funded Dev. Academy instead blowhards like Eric Wylanda and the MLS Sueno find him albeit through a National search. Love the reaction and gesture by the newest timbers academy flunkie director Sunderland...uhhhh we will now offer you a spot in our Academy. Son tell them to stick it where the sun don't shine.

WSM/Timbers may have lower echelon coaches than days of ole but the Timbers don't even have academy coaches that can find talent under their noses...GW and his sea of tools.

Nowadays it's about private training for 7 and 8 years olds and having foriegn African and South American soccer bums selling you a step-over and pull-back while you dig in your wallet to pay these clowns for the experience of a street corner con man.

Keep Oregon proud and the economy booming.

Comment

2000 to 2010 was the era when WSM had the top coaches and national level teams with results from multiple member teams....even the mighty can fall and be replaced by the 2012-2016 PORTLAND TIMBERS ACADEMY!!! a genius program that can't even pick a local kid for it's fully funded Dev. Academy instead blowhards like Eric Wylanda and the MLS Sueno find him albeit through a National search. Love the reaction and gesture by the newest timbers academy flunkie director Sunderland...uhhhh we will now offer you a spot in our Academy. Son tell them to stick it where the sun don't shine.

WSM/Timbers may have lower echelon coaches than days of ole but the Timbers don't even have academy coaches that can find talent under their noses...GW and his sea of tools.

Nowadays it's about private training for 7 and 8 years olds and having foriegn African and South American soccer bums selling you a step-over and pull-back while you dig in your wallet to pay these clowns for the experience of a street corner con man.

Keep Oregon proud and the economy booming.
                                Wow. So much rage against the "foreign" capitalists.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X