X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New 2005 Team Rankings

Who is good here?

How about the 2005s from u11 semifinalists: NEU, THUSC, FC, Pacific?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who is good here?

Sounds like a good guess.

Comment

Nobody put "girls" in the name of the thread, so...

Who is good here?

LASC, Westside, FC, WashT?

Comment

LASC, Westside, FC, WashT?
        I call them the 4 kingdoms.

Comment

Who is good here?

Given the age change I would think everything is up in the air, as a lot of those premier teams seemed to be full of older players.

Having said all of that I think Pacific is a very good bet to be on top again, as they had the two best teams we played.

Comment

Given the age change I would think everything is up in the air, as a lot of those premier teams seemed to be full of older players.

Having said all of that I think Pacific is a very good bet to be on top again, as they had the two best teams we played.
            Pacific will be the two teams most impacted by the age group change. I agree with you, they played well with numerous solid players. I simply think they are a small club, organized in a manner that will make this transition more difficult.

Comment

Pacific will be the two teams most impacted by the age group change. I agree with you, they played well with numerous solid players. I simply think they are a small club, organized in a manner that will make this transition more difficult.
              Pacific lost the majority of their players from both U11 teams (liberty and reign) to the Washington Timbers. So don't expect them to be at the top.

Comment

What is wrong with you people. These girls are 10 and 11 years old, some younger.

Why do you feel the need to rank girls that are currently 5th and 4th graders?

I find this ridiculous that parents are actually discussing or trying to rank kids at this age.

Get a life!

Comment

What is wrong with you people. These girls are 10 and 11 years old, some younger.

I find this ridiculous that parents are actually discussing or trying to rank kids at this age.

Get a life!
                  Welcome to competitive soccer, which is solitary, poor, nasty, brutish, and short . . .

By the way, can someone with knowledge of the 2006s get it started - would be the ones coming out of the development leagues.

Comment

Welcome to competitive soccer, which is solitary, poor, nasty, brutish, and short . . .

By the way, can someone with knowledge of the 2006s get it started - would be the ones coming out of the development leagues.
                    No, but I got some good leads on some former college soccer player moms who are
                    8 months pregnant. Going make some calls to the national office.

Comment

Get a life!
                      You just don't understand. These girls are U-12, meaning they will be U-13 pre-ECNL
                      next year. If you are not ID'ed by U-13 by for the U.S. national training sessions and don't make it to the national camps, there is no future for your child, unless you
                      want her to play for some community college bush league.
                      What will my friends say?

OTOH, if you don't believe that the clubs and coaches are already keeping on eye on
                      the potential star players for ECNL and beyond, you are beyond naive.
                      Can I sell you a bridge?

Comment

You just don't understand. These girls are U-12, meaning they will be U-13 pre-ECNL
                        next year. If you are not ID'ed by U-13 by for the U.S. national training sessions and don't make it to the national camps, there is no future for your child, unless you
                        want her to play for some community college bush league.
                        What will my friends say?

OTOH, if you don't believe that the clubs and coaches are already keeping on eye on
                        the potential star players for ECNL and beyond, you are beyond naive.
                        Can I sell you a bridge?
                        Lol!! Well maybe we should partner up and sell a bunch of useless sh*t to these naive parents, we can make so much money, I see big $$$$!

Im already laughing all the way to the bank! For a small fee, I can make sure your dd gets IDed, placed on a team with exposure and still play with all of her bffs.

Comment

Capital u10 gunners squad was quite strong last year...not sure of their 05/06 blend though. ADF 05s are pretty stacked, including a few of the U11 state cup starters

Comment

Capital u10 gunners squad was quite strong last year...not sure of their 05/06 blend though. ADF 05s are pretty stacked, including a few of the U11 state cup starters
                            Is ADF totally separate from Amistad now?

Comment

Is ADF totally separate from Amistad now?
                              yes..

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X