X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    http://www.gps-oregon.com/pdxtryouts

But I guess if you were truly interested for you kid, you would have found this on your own and called. More likely you're more interested in throwing mud.
    Lol.....
    They still use the word "Classic" for determining a level of soccer. Is it 1987?
    More outdated ideas being started.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1815247]Lol.....
      They still use the word "Classic" for determining a level of soccer. Is it 1987?
      More outdated ideas being started.[/QUOTE

That's funny. 1987, hahaha. Yet, on the link provided they use the word "Premier" to describe their U13-18 program, which may make you feel better. The HSC website still uses the term "Classic", but its a different program.

If your DD is not a part of it, why do you care?

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1815257]
        Lol.....

That's funny. 1987, hahaha. Yet, on the link provided they use the word "Premier" to describe their U13-18 program, which may make you feel better. The HSC website still uses the term "Classic", but its a different program.

If your DD is not a part of it, why do you care?
        Welcome to the ranks of WashT, FCP, FCSC, CU, and the rest of the clubs in Oregon. It is not personal, it is just general hating.

Comment

Lol.....
          Now there's an idiotic flame... objecting to the word "classic" as applied to youth soccer with tryouts.

Comment

Lol.....
            Yeah, winning is so outdated.

I'm waiting for the day that whining is outdated in Oregon soccer.

Comment

It is make or break it time for GPS. Recruiting and making promises. They will try hard to be part of the discussion but have barely enough players to form teams. They keep calling everybody they have a number for and have their minions now recruiting.

Comment

It's is outdated Mr. Baseball dad. If you are part of a program that puts results ahead of development before the age of 17 then you are failing your child.

Comment

It's is outdated Mr. Baseball dad. If you are part of a program that puts results ahead of development before the age of 17 then you are failing your child.
                  Not necessarily true. Depends on what your kid wants out of youth soccer. If it's just for fun and winning some trophies than go ahead and win. Nothing wrong with winning if winning's what's important to you.

Comment

Not necessarily true. Depends on what your kid wants out of youth soccer. If it's just for fun and winning some trophies than go ahead and win. Nothing wrong with winning if winning's what's important to you.
                    That is right Charlie Sheen.

Comment

That is right Charlie Sheen.
                      Wow, we are all about name calling today. And if you are going to do so, try to make references that make sense to everyone else.

Comment

Exactly. Less than 1% go off to play soccer at college or beyond. Why not let the other 99% enjoy winning? Does it really hurt the 1% if the rest get joy out of winning a trophy at Chinook Cup?

Comment

It is make or break it time for GPS. Recruiting and making promises. They will try hard to be part of the discussion but have barely enough players to form teams. They keep calling everybody they have a number for and have their minions now recruiting.
                          How would you do it if you were starting a club from the ground up? 02 and 03 Girls had plenty of players at tryouts, most of them very good players.

Comment

How would you do it if you were starting a club from the ground up? 02 and 03 Girls had plenty of players at tryouts, most of them very good players.
                            Just because they were better than your DD doesn't mean they are "very good".

Comment

I would learn how to keep my job at a club so I wouldn't have to start yet another Classic soccer club just so I can get paid.

Comment

I would learn how to keep my job at a club so I wouldn't have to start yet another Classic soccer club just so I can get paid.
                                Well at least one of the first 4 or 5.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X