Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can teams travel out of State/Region from next week?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The NYS August 24th announcement had Oct 19 as a date for allowing travel. Does anyone know if there are any updates?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The NYS August 24th announcement had Oct 19 as a date for allowing travel. Does anyone know if there are any updates?
    I'm not sure that's been stated anywhere. Even if travel overnight is, there's the quarantine rules depending on the state you're coming from, and right now 35 states are on that list. Not worth the angst.

Comment

I am curious too. With Bethesda around the corner and that being a big event for alot of kids who missed out in the spring showcases, even if Maryland is ok with out of staters, NY is still calling the shots and with out quarantine list growing it is not looking good.

Comment

I promise to look at results and inform NYS of all the teams that leave, you can count on it. This is no joke, and people are dying, you stupid mother****ers

Comment

I promise to look at results and inform NYS of all the teams that leave, you can count on it. This is no joke, and people are dying, you stupid mother****ers
          The Fuhrer thanks you for your help.

Comment

***? I’m asking what the rules are so I don’t break them. Get off your high horse.

Comment

***? I’m asking what the rules are so I don’t break them. Get off your high horse.
              Rules are simple, DO NOT Travel out of NYS, simple.

Comment

the only "stupid mother****ers[/QUOTE]" are people like you that vote for hiden biden.

Comment

the only "stupid mother****ers
                  " are people like you that vote for hiden biden.[/QUOTE]

You mean Mr. President Elect, that Biden?? Not sure we are talking about the same guy....you stupid mother****er.

Comment

I am curious too. With Bethesda around the corner and that being a big event for alot of kids who missed out in the spring showcases, even if Maryland is ok with out of staters, NY is still calling the shots and with out quarantine list growing it is not looking good.
                    Why in the world would you want to go? People coming from all over you have no control over. Even if allowed, its selfish and stupid. STUPID Spreader Event.
                    In the grand scheme of things, its not really important. BIG PICTURE.

Comment

Why in the world would you want to go? People coming from all over you have no control over. Even if allowed, its selfish and stupid. STUPID Spreader Event.
                      Gee maybe because it's a showcase and kids need to be seen? Or teams want some new competition? Take the usual precautions - masks, hand wash etc + it's all outside. It's not getting people from all over the country, just teams that can drive in the region. Very minimal risk.

Comment

good stay home then and complain (you are great at that). My entire family is going and we will have a great time.

Comment

Gee maybe because it's a showcase and kids need to be seen? Or teams want some new competition? Take the usual precautions - masks, hand wash etc + it's all outside. It's not getting people from all over the country, just teams that can drive in the region. Very minimal risk.
                          Is there a list of colleges attending this event? Unless your daughter has been in conversations with coaches who have said they are definitely attending this tournament and want to see her play then that is a different story. Going with no correspondence with any specific coaches is too much a risk. I recommend sending 5 minutes or less videos to those schools you have on your list. Right now that is your best way to gauge the interest of coaches.

Comment

Is there a list of colleges attending this event? Unless your daughter has been in conversations with coaches who have said they are definitely attending this tournament and want to see her play then that is a different story. Going with no correspondence with any specific coaches is too much a risk. I recommend sending 5 minutes or less videos to those schools you have on your list. Right now that is your best way to gauge the interest of coaches.
                            I recommend NOT listening to this wacko expert.

Comment

I recommend NOT listening to this wacko expert.
                              Give him a break - he's obviously new to all of this but thinks he's an expert already

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X