Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Trainer

If he is the best trainer, why is his 2010 team have a losing record?

Comment

Best Chef

LOL he is great at making Chicken Salad

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't the three best players on the Shore 09 team from PA? If I'm correct, NS trained them for 2 years.

Comment

Top of the Mountain

Ted Lasso from AFC Richmond is the best in the Business. He is new to the State but hands down he runs circles around the rest of these guys. Great Technical Skills trainer while also a master of getting the kids mentally ready for every aspect of the game . Ted Lasso Is all Class

Comment

This thread is confusing. It's best private trainer and for some reason the op poster decided to bash a club coach. NS is not an private trainer. This is just a other attempt by this clown to bash other clubs and steer the attention away from his.

Comment

I am sure all private soccer trainers are awesome in Nj. That being said instead of feeding the monster and it’s never ending for dopey parents and private trainers. Why not get a group of 8-10 kids and just play? Usually free and kids can do you know that amazing thing called playing without have a pair of eyes hovering over their every move.

Comment

Alex Ramos....anyone have experience training with him? What is his training fee?

Comment

Here we go again. And you're telling your kids winning isn't important when they suck.

Comment

Who are the best private trainers in Monmouth county? Looking for a trainer focused on technical performance. What is the standard hourly rate?
                    Donald J Trump. Excellent trainer! Great fit for a losing team! He'll take your players to the court and fight for the referee fraud!

Comment

Private trainers are a waste of money for 90% of the people paying for them. They are useful for high level kids who are already around 13 years old but before that, they're a total waste of money. Half of the parents at our club who do "privates" have kids on the B team and the rest are trying to pay next year's coach in advance for playing time.
                      It is much better to get your kid into a group session where they can run some drills and some small sided play. In my opinion, having this be separate from the club is also a good idea. If the child is really motivated and wants to practice alone that can easily be done kicking around in the yard and doing some foot skills off of youtube videos. Paying these bozos $80/hour to do what you can do for free is just "feeding the monster" as a previous poster put it. Every coach saw what Beastmode Soccer started putting on social media and saw us all as total marks.

Comment

What about in northern nj? Any recommendations on a good private trainer?

Comment

Here we go again. And you're telling your kids winning isn't important when they suck.
                          Your a jerkoff. Let's tell a bunch of 10 year olds they suck. What an ass. I'm sure your princess was the best in the state at 10 years old.

Comment

For the life of me I can't understand the logic of some parents on here criticizing a bunch of 10, 11 and 12 years olds. Who really gives a **** if a 10 year old is winning every single game they are playing. At this age they are still learning to love the sport, why put pressure on them to be "the best team ever"? A majority of these kids won't be playing by the time they are in their teens, and if they do, soccer won't be the most important thing in their life anymore, which will probably kill most of these ******* parents that are living through their kids accomplishments. Let the kids play and enjoy the game. Most of you don't realize the damage you are doing to these young girls by yelling at them when they lose and carry on like its the world cup when they win a game 16-0.

Comment

Ted Lasso from AFC Richmond is the best in the Business. He is new to the State but hands down he runs circles around the rest of these guys. Great Technical Skills trainer while also a master of getting the kids mentally ready for every aspect of the game . Ted Lasso Is all Class
                              Totally agree Ted Lasso is top notch. He has helped so many players reach their potential at all levels of the game. His knowledge of the game is beyond anything you could expect in the area. I would book him if he is available.

Comment

For the life of me I can't understand the logic of some parents on here criticizing a bunch of 10, 11 and 12 years olds. Who really gives a **** if a 10 year old is winning every single game they are playing. At this age they are still learning to love the sport, why put pressure on them to be "the best team ever"? A majority of these kids won't be playing by the time they are in their teens, and if they do, soccer won't be the most important thing in their life anymore, which will probably kill most of these ******* parents that are living through their kids accomplishments. Let the kids play and enjoy the game. Most of you don't realize the damage you are doing to these young girls by yelling at them when they lose and carry on like its the world cup when they win a game 16-0.
                                Parents are hypocrites. When their 10,11,12 years old perform well, winning is everything and they start criticizing other players in the team and feel entitled to decide who should be in the team. When their kids perform poorly and the team loses because their own kids, they start telling everyone that winning isn't everything.

Usually it gets worse when the parent is also the coach for the team. You can find plenty of the examples at Match Fit Mercer's girls teams.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X