Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fall cup edp girls

Rain on Friday, let’s get ready for EDP to cancel all games on a nice Saturday.

what?

Comment

Ohio, Michigan and Virginia added to the quarantine list. Look for schedule changes.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        what?
        The turf farms that edp choose to play on are prestige any rain they cancel and take our money even when it rains the day before.

Comment

The turf farms that edp choose to play on are prestige any rain they cancel and take our money even when it rains the day before.
          Yeah that’s one of the risks of playing there, but beautiful fields much better than turf.

Comment

The times I've seen it cancelled is two days if rain non-stop usually a big storm. I don't think we are getting as much rain this weekend.

Comment

The times I've seen it cancelled is two days if rain non-stop usually a big storm. I don't think we are getting as much rain this weekend.
              Hope not it’s my youngest daughters first edp tournament experience. My older daughter plays and got cancelled few times in summer for rain on a Friday

Comment

Have you ever seen the farm the day after a good rain? Unless it's in the 80s+ and sunny the rest of the day and an early rise the next a lot of those fields can be swamps.

Comment

Ohio, Michigan and Virginia added to the quarantine list. Look for schedule changes.
                  NJ just past it's own threshold, so does that mean no more traveling to north Jersey?

Comment

NJ just past it's own threshold, so does that mean no more traveling to north Jersey?
                    Thought these fields are suppose to drain well? If know rain is coming why can't they cover the fields? Ohh that's right EDP will just rob 250 teams of their $$$ again and will get your 2 Sat games on Sunday! What a Joke, it's about time people start to not give EDP their money

Comment

Thought these fields are suppose to drain well? If know rain is coming why can't they cover the fields? Ohh that's right EDP will just rob 250 teams of their $$$ again and will get your 2 Sat games on Sunday! What a Joke, it's about time people start to not give EDP their money
                      I'm guessing you've never been to the turf farm. It is a natural turf FARM, they are not going to cover the fields and kill the turf so little Billy and Sally and can play a tournament. The drainage is horrible in spots and the fields rotate during the season. Moderate rain on Friday or heavy today then expect early games to be cancelled.

Comment

I'm guessing you've never been to the turf farm. It is a natural turf FARM, they are not going to cover the fields and kill the turf so little Billy and Sally and can play a tournament. The drainage is horrible in spots and the fields rotate during the season. Moderate rain on Friday or heavy today then expect early games to be cancelled.
                        Been there plenty of times and plenty of times this same crap happens. Pick a diff venue then! Robbery by EDP once again little bit of rain everything is off and keep your money!! What a Joke!! About time people stop giving them the money when this happens 2 or 3 times a year

Comment

Correct, it’s happened to us plenty....

Comment

It's been about the money ever since this company (non-profit?) was created. Instaed of boycotting EDP events teams and clubs keep going back, so EDP has no reason to change its "policy." People are complaining on this forum but you're the same ones allowing EDP to take your money by going back.

Comment

Been there plenty of times and plenty of times this same crap happens. Pick a diff venue then! Robbery by EDP once again little bit of rain everything is off and keep your money!! What a Joke!! About time people stop giving them the money when this happens 2 or 3 times a year
                              Still better then Ft Dix fields after a rain although they have much better drainage.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X