X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Home team refusing to play on NEUTRAL field

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    An ass-kicking you shall have amigo, Biden with 300+ electoral votes, with Barr turning government witness against Trump to save himself, priceless....
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Sassy is definitely “one of my guys”. I am a lifelong Republican voting for Biden and hoping for a Democratic majority in the Senate. McConnell and Trump have ruined the Republican Party. We need a reset and coMe back on track. I believe Republicans like Sasse are the future of the party. We need a good ass kickin to be rid of Republicans who put power over anything else.
      Sasse doesn't want you to get SS until you're 70. You cool with that?

Comment

An ass-kicking you shall have amigo, Biden with 300+ electoral votes, with Barr turning government witness against Trump to save himself, priceless....
        Where’s Hunter?

Comment

Where’s Hunter?
          Yeah, I really don't get this angle, other than sheer desperation, as Hunter Biden is not running for President. My brother also always brings up Hunter, and it makes me laugh every time. The fact that Trumpicans continue to go after Biden’s son, shows their complete and total surrender to the reality that Trump is one, and done...

Next is the Congressional Commission on President Crimes, oh boy....!!!

Comment

Yeah, I really don't get this angle, other than sheer desperation, as Hunter Biden is not running for President. My brother also always brings up Hunter, and it makes me laugh every time. The fact that Trumpicans continue to go after Biden’s son, shows their complete and total surrender to the reality that Trump is one, and done...

Next is the Congressional Commission on President Crimes, oh boy....!!!
            Just shows you the desperation of Trump and the Trumpsters. Trump’s kids are not nice people and will probably be indicted once Trump loses. They are relying on information from 2 Russian operatives Steve Bannon and Rudy. The justice department warned Trump both have been Compromised but he likes the headlines. The rats are leaving the sinking ship with Barr being the latest taking a step back and keeping his distance from Trump. Trump knows The outcome in 18 days And will try/do anything.

Comment

Just shows you the desperation of Trump and the Trumpsters. Trump’s kids are not nice people and will probably be indicted once Trump loses. They are relying on information from 2 Russian operatives Steve Bannon and Rudy. The justice department warned Trump both have been Compromised but he likes the headlines. The rats are leaving the sinking ship with Barr being the latest taking a step back and keeping his distance from Trump. Trump knows The outcome in 18 days And will try/do anything.
              Trump's already whining about what he'll do if he loses, maybe even leave the country. Yes please! He and Ed Snowden can share a Moscow apartment.

Comment

Trump's already whining about what he'll do if he loses, maybe even leave the country. Yes please! He and Ed Snowden can share a Moscow apartment.
                Why don't you go on the talking Politics forum? Twat

Comment

Ha, love it.
                  ❤️

Comment

Trump backs out after mic muting decision.
                    Diaper Donald wets the bed again.

Comment

Great Trump parade on LI this weekend.

So Hunter sells access to the Vice President of the US, his Dad to Russia, China, Ukraine etc and that is ok?
                      It is not.
                      Biden profits off of being a corrupt politician
                      I don’t like exploiting public office for personal gain.
                      How about the 70 million from CCP to PA. How much was joe’s take?
                      Joe sold out America for personal gain.

Comment

So Hunter sells access to the Vice President of the US, his Dad to Russia, China, Ukraine etc and that is ok?
                        It is not.
                        If it was true it would not be ok but since it’s QAnon then its just plain folklore.
                        Diaper Donald is doomed.

Comment

I also heard there’s going to be a NYCFC parade to celebrate their equal success Of Donald Trump

Comment

It is not.
                            Long Island, the land of ********* racist white cops and firemen, with their fat wives, and ugly house, yeah its a perfect land of morons, hope you all drown.

Comment

Long Island, the land of ********* racist white cops and firemen, with their fat wives, and ugly house, yeah its a perfect land of morons, hope you all drown.
                              But it is safer then the city. 🤔
                              I think I see the problem.

Comment

But it is safer then the city. 🤔
                                I think I see the problem.
                                Yes, if you’re a fat white guy, and I am neither, better lock your doors tonight...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X