Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why are the mods censoring posts here?

So the mods need to approve every post now?? Look like the Russian Trolls have taken over. And they accuse the left of censorship . . .

wow if there's any censorship I sure haven't seen it. anyway, it's in their rights as stated on the agreement page.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      So the mods need to approve every post now?? Look like the Russian Trolls have taken over. And they accuse the left of censorship . . .
      Boo-hoo! Libtards don't like it when they're not the ones doing the censoring. Now that's funny.

Comment

When I post I get a message that the mods need to approve first. Then my message never appears. If nobody else is getting this I guess they're flagging my IP address specifically. I guess that's one way to keep anyone from arguing with you.

Comment

When I post I get a message that the mods need to approve first. Then my message never appears. If nobody else is getting this I guess they're flagging my IP address specifically. I guess that's one way to keep anyone from arguing with you.
          This one went through because I was the thread creator. Any other thread I get blocked.

Funny that the trumptard always accuses *others* of censorship.

Comment

This one went through because I was the thread creator. Any other thread I get blocked.

Funny that the trumptard always accuses *others* of censorship.
            Don’t fret. It’s just Trump Making America Great Again! 😂

Comment

The Bullshît Meter had all your posts pegged at 100%

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X