• Time
  • Show
Clear All

The loser here is clear.

Comment

U Miami gettin roasted

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      OP. I was just kidding.
      I wanted to see who would waste their time and tell me I was wasting my time.
      I picked the bottom team of the ACC and hoped there was a local player and there was.
      Now who is the loser?
      Tee Hee,
      Jojo
      yep, its you for stalking and starting controversy over a little girl playing in college.
      Shame on you. Hate and Bullsh-t as obviously controlled your life. you are obviously a biden supporter.

Comment

Hello. this is the NY thread. Of course Biden supporters. DT was run out of NY several years ago. Go suck in his covid breath in Florida if you must.

Comment

U Miami gettin roasted

Hello. this is the NY thread. Of course Biden supporters. DT was run out of NY several years ago. Go suck in his covid breath in Florida if you must.
          HA. it will be you sucking his balls the next 4 years you liberal scumbag loser.

Comment

Amazing comment. Well done and spot on.

Comment

HA. it will be you sucking his balls the next 4 years you liberal scumbag loser.
              Please. In a few short month we will have anew administration and the Trump Family will start up their new "keeping up with the Trumps" reality TV show to start to earn some of that 420 million they owe very very soon.

Comment

U Miami gettin roasted

Please. In a few short month we will have anew administration and the Trump Family will start up their new "keeping up with the Trumps" reality TV show to start to earn some of that 420 million they owe very very soon.
                HA, you sure? I think it will be called "moving slow with joe biden"
                Post #21. we will remember this one libby.

Comment

HA, you sure? I think it will be called "moving slow with joe biden"
                  Post #21. we will remember this one libby.
                  No will wants to watch a reality TV show about a decent experienced public servant. Plus Biden is not the one in debt up to his silly hair do.

DT is the reality TV star but he is just confused that running the govt is not a reality TV show. We will all be better of when he gets back to TV.

Comment

U Miami gettin roasted

No will wants to watch a reality TV show about a decent experienced public servant. Plus Biden is not the one in debt up to his silly hair do.

DT is the reality TV star but he is just confused that running the govt is not a reality TV show. We will all be better of when he gets back to TV.
                    "decent experienced" you are kidding right? So if a contractor was still working on your house for 47 years you would hire them for another 4 years???

You are right, the biden family is certainly not in debt....Thanks to Ukraine, Russia and China.

Listen libby, looks like you are a lot better at stalking little girl soccer players. so have at it you loser.

Comment

Trump is a loser. literally. as in lost millions upon millions upon millions. and he owers 420 million soon but to whom? whom whom whom?

Comment

"decent experienced" you are kidding right? So if a contractor was still working on your house for 47 years you would hire them for another 4 years???

You are right, the biden family is certainly not in debt....Thanks to Ukraine, Russia and China.

Listen libby, looks like you are a lot better at stalking little girl soccer players. so have at it you loser.
                        Hope he makes a full and speedy recovery with no long term health impact...That being said.
                        You model his behavior and its the behavior you should teach your children on and off the field. Speaking of fake news. the fake trumpian media machine feeds you what u want to hear and its amusing to make it personal... Insult with no logic. Wrestle in the mud and and what a great performance at the debate. As Americans we should be proud. Hes the most fantastic and smartest and best president ever. He accomplished more in three years than any other president in history. And the virus is scared of him.

and Boy has he learned about the virus, so much so he took off his mask.
                        His sheep will take that as a signal to continue to be patriot, selfless and not wear masks. Weed out the weak and tehre will bw a stronger america with more for everyone.
                        Hes a superior being Sound familiar?
                        Take the Cureox!

Comment

U Miami gettin roasted

Trump is a loser. literally. as in lost millions upon millions upon millions. and he owers 420 million soon but to whom? whom whom whom?
                          420 million? a drop in the bucket when you have billions.

But I'm sure you will let us know to "whom" as you spread your BS, lies and propaganda.

Comment

420 million? a drop in the bucket when you have billions.

But I'm sure you will let us know to "whom" as you spread your BS, lies and propaganda.
                            Seems you missed the NYT expose on his finances and taxes. He's not nearly as rich as he claims and owes hunreds of millions. Between paying off Melania and his lawyers (for his court cases) when he leaves office, there will scraps left for his adult kids to fight over.

Comment

Wake up. Dt is trying as hard as he can to lose. Why don't you see that? He does not want your vote fool.

Comment

The coach needs t move on.
                                She is a ACC coach with a class D?
                                Really.
                                I would expect more out of her.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X