Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yeah, right - If someone doesn't want to wear a mask it's His / Her fault and NOT the draconian, random, arbitrary rules set forth by idiot and power hungry bureaucrats. They decide it's ok to riot or loot, because "feelings" or to NOT wear masks when they think YOU are not looking - but when you don't wear it, it's YOU who is causing trouble. You can't sit outside and watch a soccer match without wearing a mask - but 10 thousand people can go to Ginsburg's funeral. The kids can play soccer without the masks but must wear it when walking alone to and from the field.
    There was rioting and looting at PDA??

Comment

Low IQ and Slow Witted comments aside, You will be the one if and when they mandate goggles (it's happening) to put them on along with the gloves and mask and judge other, masculine men for not wearing them and then commenting here

Be a man / woman who loves freedom and lives life - don't be a brainwashed follower. There is MORE coming down the line, if you accept this lunacy, the rest is history
      Sorry, but I will continue to follow the rules and wear pants.

Comment

Low IQ and Slow Witted comments aside, You will be the one if and when they mandate goggles (it's happening) to put them on along with the gloves and mask and judge other, masculine men for not wearing them and then commenting here

Be a man / woman who loves freedom and lives life - don't be a brainwashed follower. There is MORE coming down the line, if you accept this lunacy, the rest is history
        I know lots of "real men" who wear goggles when safety mandates it. Why wouldn't you? it's for your own safety.

Comment

Yeah, right - If someone doesn't want to wear a mask it's His / Her fault and NOT the draconian, random, arbitrary rules set forth by idiot and power hungry bureaucrats. They decide it's ok to riot or loot, because "feelings" or to NOT wear masks when they think YOU are not looking - but when you don't wear it, it's YOU who is causing trouble. You can't sit outside and watch a soccer match without wearing a mask - but 10 thousand people can go to Ginsburg's funeral. The kids can play soccer without the masks but must wear it when walking alone to and from the field.

I am sure all of that makes sense to you. Driving in the car "breath lingering" - LOL - if you are terrified from the propaganda you see on the news, then DONT have anyone in the car with you or ever around you. Use your God Given freedom to isolate yourself.

rationalizing / justifying mask rules and other idiocy just demonstrates cowardice and brainwashing.

20 years ago and forever back, kids got chicken pox and we were all sent to that kids house to get it, so our immune system fought it and we didn't have to get it as an older adult and be hospitalized....

Immune System has to be tested / exercised. Go outside and get sunshine, eat well, don't smoke or drink, don't be obese and sedentary. Let your kids touch dirty things, play sports and other games with lots of other kids, be NORMAL and An American..

Land of the FREE and home of the Brave
          Are you the one who was bragging about your kid's U9 team earlier?

Comment

Move to Florida. Trump is at risk there. Assume you are alive till 11/3.

Comment

lol....sorry but you come across as a whiny baby, not some uber masculine freedom fighter.

Comment

Was at the PDA fields at "Upper Pond Road" in Somerset, NJ this past weekend to watch some matches.

They are Insane up there - Blindly enforcing "you have to wear a mask the whole time, outside, even if you are 100 yards away from the field and near nobody, etc, etc - people following you around, it's insane.

Nobody in the organization thinking independently or logically. The girls are out there playing 9 v 9 or 11 v 11 and near each other playing, lol but their parents have to wear a mask while outside, alone and social distanced from them and each other - idiocy

Some men did push back (myself included - as i still have male genitalia) and refuse but overall most people just complied to stop being annoyed and not have to do violence in front of their children to covid cucks.

Do NOT go there if you can avoid it - get a covid cuck from your own group of parents to stay there and video the match for you (chip in money or whatever) and either watch live or just watch the match recorded. Avoid this place.
                Most people are just sheep. it's sad to see

Comment

Even sadder to see the failure of our education system.

Comment

So let me ask this or make sure I am correct in what I a reading...So are you saying those that pushed back or even yourself refused to cooperate. If I am correct 100% of the people did cooperate and was there push back or questioning....yes by two guys but guess what they did cooperate. Now ask me how I know all this please do. Let's cut to the chase..... I was the African American gentleman walking around asking folks to put on mask. Yes and did some of you make some valid points in why you shouldn't....yes but again its not ABOUT you and NOT ABOUT ME.....this is about the kids and if we as adults can sure make some sacrifice and show some cooperation so these young athletes can continue their season then so be it.

Eric Harris

Comment

lol....sorry but you come across as a whiny baby, not some uber masculine freedom fighter.
                      so true. look at me! i am such a strong and impressive manly man that i cry and fuss over a little piece of cloth.

Comment

PDA is doing the correct thing

Why would you be upset?

Comment

so true. look at me! i am such a strong and impressive manly man that i cry and fuss over a little piece of cloth.
                          Best post award, hands down!

Comment

Sorry, but I will continue to follow the rules and wear pants.
                            We're grateful for that :)

Comment

Everyone's macho behind the keyboard on an anonymous forum. I'd like to see them act out in front of their kids, teammates and families because they were asked to put on a mask. Oh wait - that wouldn't happen. They'd fold in a second and comply.

Comment

Everyone's macho behind the keyboard on an anonymous forum. I'd like to see them act out in front of their kids, teammates and families because they were asked to put on a mask. Oh wait - that wouldn't happen. They'd fold in a second and comply.
                                Crying and fussing over a little piece of cloth doesn't count as macho.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X