Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    LR is my favorite coach. He gave my daughter I full scholarship for surf and pumas! He also offered to help buy her cleats and uniform! Keep up the good work coach!
    Ah Surf the only club that needs to promote itself more than anyone

Comment

Ah Surf the only club that needs to promote itself more than anyone
      Shh! Let's not restart the Surf propaganda machine on how Surf will be the end of Bayside! That was some nasty stuff, perpetrated by some ridiculous coaches (probably LR was one) and some crazy soccer fan parents. Maybe we should focus on the best town coaches. Less venom involved.

Comment

LR is my favorite coach. He gave my daughter I full scholarship for surf and pumas! He also offered to help buy her cleats and uniform! Keep up the good work coach!
        Love LR! Didn’t get the cleats and uniform memo. 🤔 probably not true but wouldn’t mind the perks. Just no gummy bears please! 😉

Signed,
        Current Bayside Parent

Comment

Love LR! Didn’t get the cleats and uniform memo. 🤔 probably not true but wouldn’t mind the perks. Just no gummy bears please! 😉

Signed,
          Current Bayside Parent
          What makes LR a good coach? The Surf propaganda machine keeps rolling. Probably LR writing this. Shameless! Signed a current Bayside parent? Surf can barely find fields to practice on. Going inside to practice during fall. Week to week changing fields. Traveling to practice becoming an adventure.

Comment

Keep it going

What makes LR a good coach? The Surf propaganda machine keeps rolling. Probably LR writing this. Shameless! Signed a current Bayside parent? Surf can barely find fields to practice on. Going inside to practice during fall. Week to week changing fields. Traveling to practice becoming an adventure.
            The only reason it keeps going is because you feel the need to bring it up. Everyone else was bored w it in July

Comment

joke

what a joke

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X