Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So the U10 CSA Monmouth team is now Surf NJ? Did I miss something?

Pretty impressive performance by them.
    during the winter, many teams that have players on them from different teams and clubs that compete in a non-gotsoccer or carded event use different names. I think is this is a "no pun intended" situation. CSA Monmounth Green is not NJ Surf Central. NJ Surf Central is partnering with Watchung Hills

Comment

I don't think the entire team is CSA Monmouth. I heard a bunch of 2011 csa boys left csa for other teams.

Comment

I don't think the entire team is CSA Monmouth. I heard a bunch of 2011 csa boys left csa for other teams.
        Not sure where you heard that. In fact, the 2011 team has gotten a few more players, not lost any.

Comment

Not sure where you heard that. In fact, the 2011 team has gotten a few more players, not lost any.
          Sure NIKO... How are you today?

Comment

Sure NIKO... How are you today?
            Not Niko. Are we now back to this again?

Comment

Not Niko. Are we now back to this again?
              CSA Monmouth is a sinking ship.. how many boys are currently on the 2011 roster, just out of curiosity, if you have that much insight and are not Niko...

Comment

CSA Monmouth is a sinking ship.. how many boys are currently on the 2011 roster, just out of curiosity, if you have that much insight and are not Niko...
                Not sure, but I read on another post that the coach that left and went to MF Shore drinks in front of the kids when the team goes to away tournaments? How is this even allowed? This coach is in a position of authority and hes drinking with the parents in front of all the kids from his team? That's disgusting

Comment

Not sure, but I read on another post that the coach that left and went to MF Shore drinks in front of the kids when the team goes to away tournaments? How is this even allowed? This coach is in a position of authority and hes drinking with the parents in front of all the kids from his team? That's disgusting
                  Please say this isn't true. Who was the coach? How is this even allowed? If I ever found out my kids coach was drinking in front of my 9 year old during an away tournament I would immediately pull her from the team

Comment

At no time ever is it acceptable for a coach to be drinking in front of his players. I don't care if it's an away tournament, they are still in a position of authority.

Comment

Wow quick response "not Niko".. only 3 minutes. As far as the Sportika tournament, the csa monmouth team has guest players from other clubs on their teams. I think some Liverpool boys

Comment

**** ya we drink with the coaches and our kids are there. Who gives a **** ! You people try to find any reason to hate on the best! We are the SHORE !!!

Comment

**** ya we drink with the coaches and our kids are there. Who gives a **** ! You people try to find any reason to hate on the best! We are the SHORE !!!
                          Big man, getting drunk in front of little kids. A coach is a person of authority. What a bunch of losers.

Comment

Don't be hating on us. Your just jealous your piece of **** isn't on our team. We drink to celebrate. You drink because you regret not getting that piece of shot aborted. WE ARE THE SHORE!

Comment

Wow quick response "not Niko".. only 3 minutes. As far as the Sportika tournament, the csa monmouth team has guest players from other clubs on their teams. I think some Liverpool boys
                              LOL - He literally responds to himself over and over to (using his favorite term) deflect from anyone pointing out his posts. Total Fraud

Comment

LOL - He literally responds to himself over and over to (using his favorite term) deflect from anyone pointing out his posts. Total Fraud
                                You are correct, the MF Shore parents constantly respond to thier own posts. I guess the liquor stores aren't open yet?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X