• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Connecticut has a BLM problem
    Blumenthal
    Lamont
    Murphy
    So true. Lamont is bad enough, but how those two imbeciles became senators I will never know.

Comment

So true. Lamont is bad enough, but how those two imbeciles became senators I will never know.
      The two bozo senators are so sleazy.

Comment

The two bozo senators are so sleazy.

Even worse, if I have to watch Dementia Joe wipe drool off his chin with that here but not really here look on his face for 4 years Im gonna scream.

Comment

Looks like CIAC & DPH are receiving “threats” over canceling football
          👏👏👏👏👏👏

Comment

Looks like CIAC & DPH are receiving “threats” over canceling football
            👏👏👏👏👏👏
            So Americans disagreeing with a political decision is now a "threat". Yes the Lamont Lol, what a cupcake.

Yes the Lamont Politburo does not tolerate free thinking.

Comment

Murphy is useless. Spends 90 percent of his time worrying about trump. He should get his head out his azz and help ct.

I never thought I would see a party wish for death and civil disruption so blatantly so their candidate could win office. Joe Hiden is so unqualified. He would go down as the oldest and dumbest president ever. I never thought I would live to see a guy as useless as jimmy carter be on a major party presidential ticket again.

Comment

Murphy is useless. Spends 90 percent of his time worrying about trump. He should get his head out his azz and help ct.

I never thought I would see a party wish for death and civil disruption so blatantly so their candidate could win office. Joe Hiden is so unqualified. He would go down as the oldest and dumbest president ever. I never thought I would live to see a guy as useless as jimmy carter be on a major party presidential ticket again.
                God Damn you nailed it with Jimmy Carter reference.

Comment

God Damn you nailed it with Jimmy Carter reference.
                  Jimmy carter was a 10x the gentlemen as Biden. He would never sexually assault a staffer. Too be honest, he probably had erectile dysfunction by the time he was in office, but he probably was as useless as Biden Is today

Comment

Have there been any decisions on soccer and cross country and field hockey ?

Comment

Rip Van Winkle go back to sleep. I really hate dumb people. He comes on the internet to get to this forum, but is too f’n lazy to look anything up. Plus, those decisions were made back before 8/24. Ask another question. Does Hilary have a chance of winning? Did both towers come down? How old is Pope John Paul? You are an idiot.

Comment

All still on, as is volleyball with masks - for now. Football was the sticking point so hopefully now that it's done the rest can go on, quietly. But if one athletic team spawns an outbreak, it's all over.

Comment

All still on, as is volleyball with masks - for now. Football was the sticking point so hopefully now that it's done the rest can go on, quietly. But if one athletic team spawns an outbreak, it's all over.
                          If one athletic team “spawns an outbreak it’s all over”?

This is what’s wrong with our society today. Cancel culture. How about if one team “spawns an outbreak” then we manage it appropriately and all other unaffected teams continue on.

Comment

Rip Van Winkle go back to sleep. I really hate dumb people. He comes on the internet to get to this forum, but is too f’n lazy to look anything up. Plus, those decisions were made back before 8/24. Ask another question. Does Hilary have a chance of winning? Did both towers come down? How old is Pope John Paul? You are an idiot.
                            It took longer for you to bash the question it than to say "yes, it's a go for now." LOL, fun times we're living in.

Comment

This is what’s wrong with our society today. Cancel culture. How about if one team “spawns an outbreak” then we manage it appropriately and all other unaffected teams continue on.
                              That requires common sense and no Karen’s.
                              We don’t have either here in CT.

Comment

While I agree with you it's just not today's reality. And the worry isn't cross team contamination (I think the risk is very low) but an outbreak ina team that spreads to others - familes teachers etc. Picture the headline "School X sees spike in cases after soccer team outbreak".

Also you're not using cancel culture correctly

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X