Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Last week lijsl had all schedules listed. look this morning and they are gone!!!!!!!!
    For what it's worth, LIJSL sent out this in an e-mail.

"We are aware that the Games Scoring System is experiencing some issues presently and its’ related areas (Enter Scores, Standings, Schedules) on our web site. The Developer/IT Support are aware of it and this will hopefully be addressed, rectified within today. When it has been addressed, a confirmation note will be sent out to all."

Comment

Sorry to change the subject but this gov and mayor mccheese gotta go. Chasing everybody out and no one coming in. I guess that is life in the NY/NYC goolag. Our taxes are going to be insane. These clowns should be hit in the pocket personally. Then they would not gamble with house/taxpayer money.

https://www.mansionglobal.com/articl...-august-219370

Comment

Sorry to change the subject but this gov and mayor mccheese gotta go. Chasing everybody out and no one coming in. I guess that is life in the NY/NYC goolag. Our taxes are going to be insane. These clowns should be hit in the pocket personally. Then they would not gamble with house/taxpayer money.

Great choice by a true leader.
        The medical bills from the sick poor will far surpass any inconvenience on the rich.
        Single payer healthcare
        Tax the rich 50%

Comment

You clowns in New York Jeep electing these morons - elections have consequences. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

Comment

When will they play

Great choice by a true leader.
            The medical bills from the sick poor will far surpass any inconvenience on the rich.
            Single payer healthcare
            Tax the rich 50%
            good luck with that...the rich pay for and help get these liberal -ssholes elected!!!!!

Comment

good luck with that...the rich pay for and help get these liberal -ssholes elected!!!!!
              Your wife gets these liberals erected.

Comment

When will they play

Your wife gets these liberals erected.
                I will take that as a compliment. I'm thankful for a pretty wife. Much better than the pig you are with.

Comment

I will take that as a compliment. I'm thankful for a pretty wife. Much better than the pig you are with.
                  Correction then, Liberals erected

Comment

But I am with YOUR wife, and yes she is an OINKER.
                    Can taste what you ate last night too.
                    Yuck

Comment

But I am with YOUR wife, and yes she is an OINKER.
                      Can taste what you ate last night too.
                      Yuck
                      you can taste it cause your tongue is stuck up the oinkers *****. Yum... silly cuckold

Comment

you can taste it cause your tongue is stuck up the oinkers *****. Yum... silly cuckold
                        Who is the cuckold? You might want to research that word before you misuse it again Webster.
                        Tee Hee.

Comment

Who is the cuckold? You might want to research that word before you misuse it again Webster.
                          Tee Hee.
                          not my wife so yuck

Comment

The topic is “when will they play” and I thought I was going to read something relevant or informative instead your have adults/parents engaging in Immature adolescent behavior and taking their time to post it. The people who run this site have to do a better job maintaining the integrity or people like myself will say enough and stop coming to this site. Really amazes me that adults with children talk like this. Imagine it was not anonymous and you email IP address appeared as well.

Comment

When will they play

The topic is “when will they play” and I thought I was going to read something relevant or informative instead your have adults/parents engaging in Immature adolescent behavior and taking their time to post it. The people who run this site have to do a better job maintaining the integrity or people like myself will say enough and stop coming to this site. Really amazes me that adults with children talk like this. Imagine it was not anonymous and you email IP address appeared as well.
                              stfu you bitch ass whiny homo....this is a free site to use, so stop threatening to stop coming to this site. no body is going to miss you if you leave!!!!!!

Comment

Dare you not to come back, double dog dare you!

Lighten up Francis

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X