X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ Exactly 👏

Comment

Contact tracing IS to protect your kids and your family.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Nah the poster above was correct. The whole concept of stable groups is not to protect your kids or your family that is what we are being sold. the stable groups are so the Dept of Health has an easier time tracking clusters and doing contract tracing. So do as much and whatever you want the best thing to do is really the basics:
        wear a mask (not while playing), wash your hands, stay home when ill, and use the Crush Covid app tor write down all the places you've been.
        The stable groups is so flawed.
        Go to sailing camp in the AM, one group, go to soccer at night, second group, visit your cousins, new group, playdate with friends... We are all moving and mixing so let's stop putting emphasis on a flawed idea in school or sports. Emphasize hygiene, and common sense.
        But common sense implies NOT doing all the things you list. If you want to move and mix (whatever that means) during a pandemic, then knock yourself out. Or you could use common sense and maybe reduce your normal activities to decrease risk. This isn't hard to figure out. Personal choices and consequences.

Comment

Any other towns opt out of superliga yet?

Comment

Any other towns opt out of superliga yet?
            Other than which town?

Comment

No towns are opting out of Superliga. Those are only rumors. Towns are gearing up for fall season and games. Wear your masks, spread out.

Comment

Coventry has already opted out. Rec only this fall.

Comment

Didn't someone post earlier that Tiverton is already out, too? I heard last night that Portsmouth is registering and about to hold tryouts. My town seems to be dragging their feet waiting for SuperLiga to say something one way or the other. Even a "maybe" out of SuperLiga would probably be enough to spur some action.

Comment

Coventry BOD made a decision for the entire association with no request for input from parents. They just killed CSA for years to come.

Comment

I heard Lincoln (most likely), Portsmouth (yes), Bristol (yes), Barrington (maybe), and East Providence (yes) are all planning to be in Superliga. Have not heard about Warwick but I assume so. They are die hard lol. Haven't talked to other towns as I know nobody in other towns. Sucks about Coventry. I think Cumberland is a yes?

Comment

I think you are right about the towns mentioned so far Tiverton is split, some members want Rec some members want Travel so on the fence. Portsmouth is a yes. Bristol is a yes.

Comment

WFF yes.

Comment

WFF yes.
                            I knew WFF was a yes! They have some serious players there! They probably are already training! Game on.

Comment

What about Providence United and CF?

Comment

Anything on Ocean State, NK, Exeter WG?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X