Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump is killing our economy

Please stop tour narcissist crap, it is killing our economy. People are losing jobs and careers because Trump refuses ti admit when he is wrong. Trump is killing our economy. Other nations are opening with success. We failed and we fail to admit who failed us. Fake trump shutdown and a fake reopening. This wasn't precision, it was a narcissist’s joke.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Please stop tour narcissist crap, it is killing our economy. People are losing jobs and careers because Trump refuses ti admit when he is wrong. Trump is killing our economy. Other nations are opening with success. We failed and we fail to admit who failed us. Fake trump shutdown and a fake reopening. This wasn't precision, it was a narcissist’s joke.
    Princess Ivanka's message the other day to people out of work "Find something new"

Comment

Princess Ivanka's message the other day to people out of work "Find something new"
      Useful ideas money-making from Ivanka:
      1. Borrow a million dollars from Daddy
      2. Start a fraudulent charity and steal from it
      3. Hit up your Russian overlords for some cash
      4. Get a do-nothing job at the White House
      5. Launder some mob money
      6. Start a fake university to defraud rubes who think you'll teach them about investing and real estate

With such great ideas, "people are saying" there's no reason to be broke.

Comment

Funny, you weren't talking about the economy back in January pre-COVID, were you? Trump's strong economy has been the staple of his presidency. So much so, Libtards were actually admitting a recession was the only way of beating him. Now, after one of the worse pandemics in the last century, the economy is Trump's fault. Got it. Despite nationwide shutdowns, last month's job numbers blew all predictions out of the water. Isn't that right MSNBC? Here's a thought, imagine if the Democratic-run House were grown up enough to put aside their childish tantrums and actually step up and help get us all back on our feet. You know as well as anybody that this country isn't run by one man or woman. Who is really failing us? Where are the Dems? What have they done over the last 4 years to better each one of us? Oh, I know. They were too busy ignoring us for their failed impeachment attempts because Trump is a meanie. Really? I better let you go. You gotta get back to your Trump bashing.

Comment

Funny, you weren't talking about the economy back in January pre-COVID, were you? Trump's strong economy has been the staple of his presidency. So much so, Libtards were actually admitting a recession was the only way of beating him. Now, after one of the worse pandemics in the last century, the economy is Trump's fault. Got it. Despite nationwide shutdowns, last month's job numbers blew all predictions out of the water. Isn't that right MSNBC? Here's a thought, imagine if the Democratic-run House were grown up enough to put aside their childish tantrums and actually step up and help get us all back on our feet. You know as well as anybody that this country isn't run by one man or woman. Who is really failing us? Where are the Dems? What have they done over the last 4 years to better each one of us? Oh, I know. They were too busy ignoring us for their failed impeachment attempts because Trump is a meanie. Really? I better let you go. You gotta get back to your Trump bashing.
          I AM NOT LIBERAL!! YOU KEEP SCREWING THIS UP YOU IDIOT!
          I am a real conservative, you remember us, the people with fiscal discipline and virtues.

Comment

I am a real conservative, you remember us, the people with fiscal discipline and virtues.
            The trumptard has to pretend his adversaries are a bunch of flaming liberals, or else his life loses all meaning.

Comment

Hahaha, saying you’re a “real conservative” with fiscal discipline and virtues is like me saying I’m a “real liberal” with tolerance and inclusiveness. Remember us? What a tool.

Comment

Useful ideas money-making from Ivanka:
                1. Borrow a million dollars from Daddy
                2. Start a fraudulent charity and steal from it
                3. Hit up your Russian overlords for some cash
                4. Get a do-nothing job at the White House
                5. Launder some mob money
                6. Start a fake university to defraud rubes who think you'll teach them about investing and real estate

With such great ideas, "people are saying" there's no reason to be broke.
                For sh its and giggles I looked at the website they had - it's a lot skilled jobs that require months if not years of training. Nurse. Plumber. All great jobs if you have the money for the classes and an income to keep a roof over your head for the next several years.

Comment

Red states having to shut down to stop covid should do wonders to the nation's economic growth.

Comment

Large segments of the economy will not recover until people feel safe - restaurants, bars, entertainment, travel. OH governor DeWine rightly said months ago - solve the health crisis and you solve the economic one. He's one of the few rational red state governors. OH hasn't been too bad and he warned everyone to mask up or OH will look like FL + no school.

Comment

Large segments of the economy will not recover until people feel safe - restaurants, bars, entertainment, travel. OH governor DeWine rightly said months ago - solve the health crisis and you solve the economic one. He's one of the few rational red state governors. OH hasn't been too bad and he warned everyone to mask up or OH will look like FL + no school.
                      By all means, tell us all how to solve this global pandemic especially one that has never been seen before. You can’t can’t hide from it forever. Any public health expert will tell you short of a vaccine, heard immunity is your best measure to stop it. Science points to that fact that shelter in place only weakens our immunity which is built upon exposure to daily bacteria, fungus, and viruses. Protect the most vulnerable and stop being an alarmist pûssy!

Comment

Trying to figure out what you are talking abut.
                        a) Home prices are still going up, thanks to his rescue package with forbearance and stimulus payments.
                        b) Dow Jones and Nasdaq and therefore retirement accounts are still at all-time high levels.
                        c) Unemployment is now high but he has and continues to enact immigration (e.g. H1B visa) modifications that have mitigated these losses - which Democrats would never in a million years do as they genuflect to the Globalist/CPChinese agenda.
                        d) He is promoting re-opening while you guys in the Democrat party are resisting and want full and complete lock downs (with masks 24/7 - even during sex) until Nov 4 2020.
                        e) He is working on the next stimulus package now as we speak

As someone wanting to actually see real estate bottom out so I can get into a good investment, his business/economic acumen is actually frustrating ... but I'd encourage you to keep trying to convince people that Trump is an economy wrecker --- lets see what that does for you going forward.

Comment

By all means, tell us all how to solve this global pandemic especially one that has never been seen before. You can’t can’t hide from it forever. Any public health expert will tell you short of a vaccine, heard immunity is your best measure to stop it. Science points to that fact that shelter in place only weakens our immunity which is built upon exposure to daily bacteria, fungus, and viruses. Protect the most vulnerable and stop being an alarmist pûssy!
                          Agreed.

Vaccine will be available toward end of year - 10M doses from most prominent of the 4 major US clinical trials will crush the infection curve when released (which is presently mostly driven by increased testing anyway).
                          Death rate/hospitalizations peaked long ago and continues to decline.
                          And presently we are in the process of establishing herd immunity like we usually do for seasonal viruses.
                          By the time the vaccine is available it will probably no longer be needed.

Yet the Democrats will be telling us the sky is falling until the election that is for sure...

Whatever it takes to resist, end justifies the means, honesty/objectivity are just racist and symptoms of whiteness ... advocacy for the extreme left or you are cancelled.

Comment

Do any of you fake conservatives know or even understand why the markets and home prices stay up? Do you know how much that cost? Hint it is denominated in trillions. Reminds me of a girl I dated that keep the party going much longer than one would expect with credit cards and booze. Lots of fun, but the she paid the piper in the end. Now we can inject more money and prop up this crack whore u til the election, but it will cost us . Unfortunately , you are wrong Bout the experts recommendations about combating the virus. We really don’t know how effective herd immunity will be with this virus, antibodies are falling off after a few months. We do know that countries that are having success and thriving non boosted economies are doing it with testing, social distancing and masks. Why not follow the leaders that are having success and learn from them? Seems arrogant and selfish to keep charging forward and not using the best protection science and practice offers.

What do democrats have to do with this? Nothing. This is all Trump and you.

Comment

Important point i neglected to include. Countries doing this correctly are not shutting everything down. Quite the opposite, things are open and people are employed. Now they have strict rules and people follow them. Not harsh, just the things we ask people to use their judgement one here. Well, like i tell my kids, we tried that and it didn't work, so we need some discipline here.

False choice, it is not let it rip or shut everything down. Open up all you can and put the smart rules in place.

Or just keep blowing trillions until you cant anymore. Doesn't sound like the Republications I supported.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X