Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Have you seen a Trump rally? It's terrifying there can be so many dumb people in one state.

Define dumb. Huh? I knew you can't. I was educated on the streets of hard knocks schools. Let me tell you the harvard elites intellectuals wouldn't last a minute in the hole with just your hard hat and a shovel with a supervisor bareing down on you telling you to get to work. You would crumble without your princess starbucks milkshake coffee. In the real world if you don't show up 10 mins early for shift the coffee urn will be dry.

I get dirty hands for a living and President Donald J. Trump promised to make Americas Great Again and I still think he can. The Libs want my God, My Guns and to give everyone free abortions. The 2nd amendment protects me from all the satanic baby eating dem-tards.

You won't never get my vote for sleepy joesfina biden.

Comment

A portion of Trump supporters are educated. It's not about their education or even success - many are also successful. It's their inability to think for themselves, their propensity to blame others for all their problems, and a touch of racism thrown in for good measure. Not all of them are racists but they're willing to look the other way which is just as bad.

Comment

Ya I voted for him because he has money to pay all our bills and I really believe he will do that for real supporters. Running around sleeping with women is something that I admire and he's no b$tch that pays taxes and he will drop the Your FIRED hammer at will. He cut the fake clean water regs that stopped mining in my home town and cost jobs and even though he may have had abortions he shut that stuff down with a supreme court TKO. Illegals stopped coming here to steal our dishwashing and grass cutting jobs because he didn't play and took there frickin kids away that is genius!
        "Trump....didn't play and took there frickin kids away that is genius!"

Briiliant.

Comment

A portion of Trump supporters are educated. It's not about their education or even success - many are also successful. It's their inability to think for themselves, their propensity to blame others for all their problems, and a touch of racism thrown in for good measure. Not all of them are racists but they're willing to look the other way which is just as bad.
          An extremely large portion of Biden supporters are uneducated, lemmings following the marching orders of the liberal MSM. They simply buy into every conspiracy theory they are told and just don’t think for themselves. There is no better evidence for this than to read over the thousands of posts and threads for the last 4 years. Everything from pee tapes, child rape, foreign agents and spies, collusion, and on and on. Even today, many of them still believe it all. Moreover, they blame EVERYTHING on Trump for all their problems. They never accept any responsibility (Cuomo). The play the race card to censure others who disagree with them. Like all narcissists, they believe the world just revolves around them while labeling others.

Comment

While Libtards are still going after Trumps taxes, your liberal Queen Pelosi just bought $1,000,000,000 in Tesla stock they day before Joey The Clown signed the order that all government vehicles will be electrical. Her stocks jumped from $640 to $890 since she her purchase. Well played Nancy. Maybe you could use your million dollar payday to clean up the human shît spread all over the your San Francisco sidewalks from the miles of homeless encampments. But Trump is a bad guy!

Comment

Define dumb. Huh? I knew you can't. I was educated on the streets of hard knocks schools. Let me tell you the harvard elites intellectuals wouldn't last a minute in the hole with just your hard hat and a shovel with a supervisor bareing down on you telling you to get to work. You would crumble without your princess starbucks milkshake coffee. In the real world if you don't show up 10 mins early for shift the coffee urn will be dry.

I get dirty hands for a living and President Donald J. Trump promised to make Americas Great Again and I still think he can. The Libs want my God, My Guns and to give everyone free abortions. The 2nd amendment protects me from all the satanic baby eating dem-tards.

You won't never get my vote for sleepy joesfina biden.
              90% of people that voted for Trump only made it through high school. That’s not all dumb. Just highly Not Educated.

There’s a lot of dumb in there too.

Comment

While Libtards are still going after Trumps taxes, your liberal Queen Pelosi just bought $1,000,000,000 in Tesla stock they day before Joey The Clown signed the order that all government vehicles will be electrical. Her stocks jumped from $640 to $890 since she her purchase. Well played Nancy. Maybe you could use your million dollar payday to clean up the human shît spread all over the your San Francisco sidewalks from the miles of homeless encampments. But Trump is a bad guy!
                Hey, her husband owns an investment firm. He did not buy $1,000,000 of Telsa stock (or the billion dollar number you have above). He bought derivatives for the rights to buy 2500 shares. You pay a fee for each option. It's risky. Risk/reward is very high.

If in fact he had insider information, that is a crime. If he is in fact just a smart trader, most of them are betting on green technology. GM just announced they are going all electric. It's one of the biggest investment areas right now. Whether you like Nancy's politics or not, she is smart enough to know that she is under a microscope. What would the motive be to past insider information. On a liquid basis, she is way wealthier then Trump.

Everyone around Trump has said he committed fraud for 20+ years, including tax fraud.

Anyone that has committed a crime, from either party, should be prosecuted.

Comment

90% of people that voted for Trump only made it through high school. That’s not all dumb. Just highly Not Educated.

Not true, he has some better educated fans. They just can't think for themselves. That isn't something you necessarily learn in school though.

Comment

A billion in stock? lol next time

1) lie less. People are more likely to believe you if you don't exaggerate wildly
                    2) do some research (like the poster above explained it to you)
                    3) turn on your brain, turn off Fox

Comment

More lying Biden_

This clown simply cannot tell the truth. Add this to the list of his endless lies. He needed two states and lied through his teeth to get them. People take notice when you play with their wallets.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dem...timulus-checks

The Democratic Party's official Twitter account has sparked backlash Saturday after tweeting that President Biden will "build on the $600 down payment provided by Congress last year, sending an additional $1,400 to households across America, totaling direct payments to $2,000 per person."

Critics of the tweet claim it contradicts*the promise made by Biden that*a separate, $2,000 stimulus check would "go out the door immediately*to help people who are in real trouble" if Georgia voters cast their ballots for the newly-elected Democratic Sens.*Jon Ossoff and Raphael Warnock during the state*runoff elections earlier this month

Some replied directly to the tweet, including one user who accused the party and Biden of "gaslighting the very people who trusted & voted for you" while another chimed in, writing "Good luck in the midterms with this incredible strategy."

“$600 "down payment" huh? weird that no one called it that - especially as you had senatorial candidates running on $2000 checks - ever until now.”

"The most pathetic part about all of this is that even Donald Trump gave us $1800 ($1200 + $600) in relief checks last year and@JoeBiden is trying to get away with breaking his promise of $2000 checks and only giving us $1400 checks," Knight wrote.*"Biden is giving us less than Trump."

Comment

Even the liberal WaPo is calling this clown out!

https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/craig-b...VifhCUjRjifJdY

WashPost Fact-Check: ‘Biden’s Jab at Trump’ Deemed ‘Wildly Off Base’ After Further Review

Last Wednesday, The Washington Post published a fact-check of a claim Biden made two days earlier:

“Under the previous administration, the federal government contracts awarded directly to foreign companies went up 30 percent. That is going to change on our watch.”

But, now, The Post has upped its “false” rating of Biden’s claim from Three Pinocchios (“Significant factual error and/or obvious contradictions”) to Four Pinocchios (“Whoppers”):

“When we checked the trend from 2017 to 2019, the Defense Department’s annual reports on foreign spending showed there was an increase in Pentagon spending with foreign contractors, but it was 13 percent, not 30 percent. But more important, the share of foreign contracts went down during that period, from 3.3 percent to 3.1 percent. That’s because overall defense spending had been going up, too — nearly a 15 percent increase in that same period.”

“The percentage of foreign contracts, as part of overall spending, declined steadily under Trump.”

But, after taking a closer look, has now determined that Biden’s jab at Trump is “wildly off base”:

“Biden’s jab at Trump about overall foreign-contract spending appears wildly off base. We had originally awarded this claim Three Pinocchios. But with further analysis in hand, we have rewritten the Pinocchio Test and upped the Pinocchio count to Four.”

Comment

If trump didn’t inherit $800 million from his dad, he’d be selling used cars or appliances on commission.

Comment

Even the liberal WaPo is calling this clown out!

https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/craig-b...VifhCUjRjifJdY

WashPost Fact-Check: ‘Biden’s Jab at Trump’ Deemed ‘Wildly Off Base’ After Further Review

Last Wednesday, The Washington Post published a fact-check of a claim Biden made two days earlier:

“Under the previous administration, the federal government contracts awarded directly to foreign companies went up 30 percent. That is going to change on our watch.”

But, now, The Post has upped its “false” rating of Biden’s claim from Three Pinocchios (“Significant factual error and/or obvious contradictions”) to Four Pinocchios (“Whoppers”):

“When we checked the trend from 2017 to 2019, the Defense Department’s annual reports on foreign spending showed there was an increase in Pentagon spending with foreign contractors, but it was 13 percent, not 30 percent. But more important, the share of foreign contracts went down during that period, from 3.3 percent to 3.1 percent. That’s because overall defense spending had been going up, too — nearly a 15 percent increase in that same period.”

“The percentage of foreign contracts, as part of overall spending, declined steadily under Trump.”

But, after taking a closer look, has now determined that Biden’s jab at Trump is “wildly off base”:

“Biden’s jab at Trump about overall foreign-contract spending appears wildly off base. We had originally awarded this claim Three Pinocchios. But with further analysis in hand, we have rewritten the Pinocchio Test and upped the Pinocchio count to Four.”
                            Time out-Now the Trump supporters want to believe and listen to fact checkers after they spent the last four years refusing to accept fact checking?? You guys are pathetic. Look at the bright side, I am sure you can visit him when he is in jail and then your dreams can come true.

Comment

Time out-Now the Trump supporters want to believe and listen to fact checkers after they spent the last four years refusing to accept fact checking?? You guys are pathetic. Look at the bright side, I am sure you can visit him when he is in jail and then your dreams can come true.
                              Not only that but they kept claiming WaPo, NYT and others "left" media weren't fact checking Biden. So then he gets fact checked and they're still somehow upset? Hey, at least Trump will hold the record with 20K lies. He loves being #1. Biden doesn't stand a chance at that record with just a few in the first two weeks. Trump was averaging ten per day.

Comment

Hey, if was good enough for you to cry about it for 4 years, then we will return the favor. What stings is that it’s coming from one of the most liberal news sources there is. They’re even calling him out as dishonest. #liarnchief

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X