Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    IKR? Silly Dems wanting clean air and water and to have a planet our kids and grandkids can live on
    Hopefully you don't have kids. Too naive to raise them. They been talking about this climate crap for several decades now. Don't you remember Al Gore saying the world was going to end 25 years ago. What happened to that? The only people that believe in this crap are ****ing idiots like you and brainwashed scientist pushing an agenda. **** you and **** climate change.

Comment

Hopefully you don't have kids. Too naive to raise them. They been talking about this climate crap for several decades now. Don't you remember Al Gore saying the world was going to end 25 years ago. What happened to that? The only people that believe in this crap are ****ing idiots like you and brainwashed scientist pushing an agenda. **** you and **** climate change.
      The poster tocuhed a nerve huh? So much anger. Go ahead and drink your polluted water and breathe dirty air.

The Covid crisis has allowed scientists to collect immediate real time data on the impact of the world hitting the pause button. Water and air is cleaner, ozone layer improving. If you believe in science with Covid (I have no doubt you're hunkered down at home) then why is climate science all wrong?

But let's take it economics - the world's supply of oil is finite. While we have improved our national production it costs more and more to squeeze what's left out of the ground. We are still vulnerable to world fluctuations in production and prices. Renewable energy means energy independence. Ramping up that industry could also be a way to provide countless jobs to those out of work. Coal miners would much rather install solar panels than work in the mines.

Comment

The poster tocuhed a nerve huh? So much anger. Go ahead and drink your polluted water and breathe dirty air.

The Covid crisis has allowed scientists to collect immediate real time data on the impact of the world hitting the pause button. Water and air is cleaner, ozone layer improving. If you believe in science with Covid (I have no doubt you're hunkered down at home) then why is climate science all wrong?

But let's take it economics - the world's supply of oil is finite. While we have improved our national production it costs more and more to squeeze what's left out of the ground. We are still vulnerable to world fluctuations in production and prices. Renewable energy means energy independence. Ramping up that industry could also be a way to provide countless jobs to those out of work. Coal miners would much rather install solar panels than work in the mines.
        Typical post from a libtard expecting everybody else to make changes to save their world. What are you doing to make the change? Based on your post, I guarantee you’re not taking public transportation to and from work everyday with your 2-3 cars sitting in your driveway that take you to and from the store to buy your bottled water because you’re too good to drink the city water provided to you. How are those solar panels on your roof that you don’t have? Spare us from your fake outrage. You should walk the walk before lecturing us about your green deal utopia. BTW, how would u know what a coal miner wants? I bet you’ve never met one. I’m from PA and have family in that industry. TheY are some of the most prideful and hard working folks I know. You don’t have the right to judge them. Do us all a favor and go hug a tree.

Comment

Go ahead and drink your polluted water and breathe dirty air.
          Are you serious? Not sure where you live but my water is not polluted and my lungs feel great. Take your scare tactics and stick them where the sun don't shine. Do you really live in a place where your water is polluted and the air is contaminated? No, of course you don't. You're just another dumb fk libtard pushing a BS agenda.

Comment

Fortunately President Trump has killed the Clean Water Act. For too long we have placed clean water concerns ahead of corporate profits.

Next is getting rid of regulation on pollution. That libtard crap hurts the ability of our corporations to maximize profits.

Stupid climate agenda people are bad.

Comment

Typical post from a libtard expecting everybody else to make changes to save their world. What are you doing to make the change? Based on your post, I guarantee you’re not taking public transportation to and from work everyday with your 2-3 cars sitting in your driveway that take you to and from the store to buy your bottled water because you’re too good to drink the city water provided to you. How are those solar panels on your roof that you don’t have? Spare us from your fake outrage. You should walk the walk before lecturing us about your green deal utopia. BTW, how would u know what a coal miner wants? I bet you’ve never met one. I’m from PA and have family in that industry. TheY are some of the most prideful and hard working folks I know. You don’t have the right to judge them. Do us all a favor and go hug a tree.
              Public transportation in my community is nonexistent. It blows in much of the country because of lack of government interest + geographical challenges. I can't do much to change that for now but once the kids are out of school we will move to a community that is more walkable and has it. Our two cars? One hybrid, one electric. Have solar panels (love it, never going back). Never buy bottled water unless I'm out traveling and have run out from the re-usable containers we have. Haven't used plastic shopping bags in years. I too have coal-mining family. They want reliable JOBS. They know growing automation and lower demand means more and more will keep losing their jobs. One cousin stayed with us for several months while they were getting trained for a technical non coal job.
              Trump hasn't done sh*t for coal - more mines have closed under Trump. The latest drop in energy consumption from Covid SIP isn't going to help demand either.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money...es/1876566001/
              https://www.wsj.com/articles/in-pro-...ng-11572269967
              https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/ar...-jobs-will-too

Comment

Are you serious? Not sure where you live but my water is not polluted and my lungs feel great. Take your scare tactics and stick them where the sun don't shine. Do you really live in a place where your water is polluted and the air is contaminated? No, of course you don't. You're just another dumb fk libtard pushing a BS agenda.
                Typical Trump con - if it doesn't effect me it doesn't exist.

Comment

Typical Trump con - if it doesn't effect me it doesn't exist.
                  Typical dumb fk libtard response. It doesn't effect you either. You drinking polluted water or breathing contaminated air? Are you sick? Do you have COPD, lung cancer or any type of medical problem from the water in your home or the air that you breathe?

Comment

Fortunately President Trump has killed the Clean Water Act. For too long we have placed clean water concerns ahead of corporate profits.

Next is getting rid of regulation on pollution. That libtard crap hurts the ability of our corporations to maximize profits.

This is were MAGA comes in. Cut the regulations that hurt profits.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2689682]Public transportation in my community is nonexistent. It blows in much of the country because of lack of government interest + geographical challenges.

You’re so full of shît. Excuses Excuses. Who’s been a champion for the mining industry, the Dems? Are you serious? Let’s take a look as to why they don’t have reliable jobs. Let’s see what the Dems have is store for our miners. Just more Libtard hypocrisy. Funny you blame Trump for all the coal problems when you have a track record like this. Par for the course.

“We're going to put a lot of coal miners and coal companies out of business.” - HRC

“ The head of the United Mine Workers of America doesn’t trust Democrats’ Green New Deal to deliver for coal miners.In a press conference Wednesday that was part political speech and part history lesson, UMWA President Cecil Roberts said miners have been jilted too many times to expect Congress to take care of them in a government-led shift away from fossil fuels.“ -Huff

“When people tell us, ‘we’re going to pass legislation, you’re going to have the best jobs in the world, they’re going to be union jobs, don’t worry about anything’… we don’t believe it,”- Huff

“ The top 2020 Democratic candidates have released their climate change policies, and most of them say nothing about the coal industry or how to transition coal miners into new green jobs”. - LA Times

“The West Virginia Coal Association did something the other day that it hasn't done in 20 years: The trade group endorsed a Republican for governor.”

Blaming President Obama for undermining coal with his environmental policies has worked well politically for Republicans. "As the Democratic Party has ramped up its attacks on the coal industry, Republicans have seen political success,"

“ Democrats have been wiped out in most coal mining states during the Obama presidency, as they have been in other parts of the country that aren't urban or coastal.”

Tell us again how the Dems are gonna take care of our miners. I got news for ya, they don’t believe you or your party’s bullshït.

Comment

The MAGA train crushing the Clean Water Act. Good for my stock portfolio.

Comment

The MAGA train crushing the Clean Water Act. Good for my stock portfolio.
                          What is the clean water act?

Comment

What is the clean water act?
                            He doesn't know. He just heard Rush talk about it so he repeated it like a good little sheep.

Comment

He doesn't know. He just heard Rush talk about it so he repeated it like a good little sheep.
                              I only ask because I'm not sure what you understand what you're talking about. Please enlighten us. Once you respond with your liberal cliff notes, Ill respond with mine. This should be interesting

Comment

I only ask because I'm not sure what you understand what you're talking about. Please enlighten us. Once you respond with your liberal cliff notes, Ill respond with mine. This should be interesting
                                Thought it was a Trumptard that posted #26

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X