Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Listen to Joey’s press secretary. They are placed in the same “cages” as Trump did until they placed with family or a sponsor.
    Wait a minute, in your post #235 you quoted Jen Psaki as saying this:
    "This is not kids being kept in cages," Psaki asserted. "This is a facility that was opened that's going to follow the same standards as other HHS facilities.
    Try to keep your lies straight, Trumptard.

Comment

So the options are: house these unaccompanied minors until US sponsors or family members can be contacted, or send them back unaccompanied like Trump did - he sent back 13K of kids with no adults. FYI: a judge hated that abhorrent practice in November.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/migrant...-trump-policy/
      Straight out of the mouth of Biden’s press secretary:

"The process, how it works, is that Customs and Border control continue to transfer unaccompanied children to the HHS office of Refugee Resettlement," Psaki explained, adding that "can take a couple of days."

Psaki said that due to COVID-19 protocols, the social distancing requirements and capacity limits at Refugee Resettlement Shelters have "been significantly reduced, because, of course, you can’t have a child in every bed."

"But we are in a circumstance where we are not going to expel unaccompanied minors at the border," she continued. "That would be inhumane. That is not what we are going to do here as an administration. We need to find places that are safe and mental services consistent with their best interests."

Psaki added that the "goal" of the Biden administration is for unaccompanied minors "to then be transferred to families or sponsors."

Psaki’s defense comes after the administration opened a facility to house up to 700 immigrant teenagers after they cross the U.S.-Mexico border unaccompanied by a parent, a sign of growing worries about how children are treated in government custody.

Comment

Wait a minute, in your post #235 you quoted Jen Psaki as saying this:

Try to keep your lies straight, Trumptard.
        Trump didn’t have them in “cages” either (same facility) but it didn’t stop you idiots from spreading your bullshît, did it? You’re just pissed because Joey is doing the exact same thing, hypocrite!

Comment

Trump didn’t have them in “cages” either (same facility)
          "either"??? So now you're admitting Biden doesn't have kids in cages?

You're drowning in a self-conflicting whirlpool of your own bullshît. If you had any critical thinking skills, you would avoid these blunders, but all you do is blindly copy/paste from right wing sources instead of engaging your brain. If only being that stupid were painful . . .

Comment

You're drowning in a self-conflicting whirlpool of your own bullshît. If you had any critical thinking skills, you would avoid these blunders, but all you do is blindly copy/paste from right wing sources instead of engaging your brain. If only being that stupid were painful . . .
            😂. You’re so afraid to admit that Joey is doing the exact same thing you morons accused Trump of doing. All your insult deflections don’t change the fact that Circle Back Jen admitted it’s happening. Don’t worry, it doesn’t make Joey and bad guy. It just makes you Libtards look like idiotic hypocrites. Sorry but the facts don t support your spin bullshît. You lost this one. Biden is putting them in the same facility.

Comment

😂. You’re so afraid to admit that Joey is doing the exact same thing you morons accused Trump of doing. All your insult deflections don’t change the fact that Circle Back Jen admitted it’s happening. Don’t worry, it doesn’t make Joey and bad guy. It just makes you Libtards look like idiotic hypocrites. Sorry but the facts don t support your spin bullshît. You lost this one. Biden is putting them in the same facility.

You, in post #235:
              Well, well, well...so we find out that Joey’s administration is putting kids in the same “cages” as Trump did in 2019."
              Also you, in post #235:
              "This is not kids being kept in cages," Psaki asserted. "This is a facility that was opened that's going to follow the same standards as other HHS facilities."
              You again, in post #245
              All your insult deflections don’t change the fact that Circle Back Jen admitted it’s happening.
              You can't seem to decide what you're trying to say. This is what I meant by "drowning in a self-conflicting whirlpool of your own bullshît". The current situation is not "putting kids in cages" like there is photographic evidence of the Trump admin doing. Repeating a lie despite provable evidence to the contrary makes you look as stupid, gullible, and desperate as the orange shîtstain.

Comment

Let’s see what your “Squad” has to say about it. You know it’s bad when they’re calling bullshît on locking up children.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...grant-facility

'Squad' bashes Biden administration over reopening of child migrant facility.

Members of "the Squad," a group of the furthest-left House members, criticized the Biden administration for reopening a child migrant facility this week.

"This is not okay, never has been okay, never will be okay - no matter the administration or party," Democratic Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez said on social media. "Our immigration system is built on a carceral framework. It’s no accident that challenging how we approach both these issues are considered 'controversial' stances. They require reimagining our relationship to each other and challenging common assumptions we take for granted."

"It’s only 2 [months] into this admin & our fraught, unjust immigration system will not transform in that time," she added. "That’s why bold reimagination is so [important]. [The Department of Homeland Security] shouldn’t exist, agencies should be reorganized, ICE gotta go, ban for-profit detention, create climate refugee status & more."

Democratic Rep. Ilhan Omar issued a similar rebuke to the policy decision, calling it "callous." "Multiple administrations have made the callous choice to lock up thousands of children seeking refuge in the United States of America," the Minnesota lawmaker said. "As long as we see people seeking a better life as 'aliens' instead of fellow human beings, our immigration system will continue to fail us."

Comment

You, in post #235:

Also you, in post #235:

You again, in post #245

You can't seem to decide what you're trying to say. This is what I meant by "drowning in a self-conflicting whirlpool of your own bullshît". The current situation is not "putting kids in cages" like there is photographic evidence of the Trump admin doing. Repeating a lie despite provable evidence to the contrary makes you look as stupid, gullible, and desperate as the orange shîtstain.
                  You don’t understand sarcasm at all, do ya. I was pointing how you idiots called it cages for Trump and now they’re “retention facilities” at the exact same location. I was pointing out your blatant hypocrisy but it went right over your head. So let me slow it down and spell it out for you:
                  H Y P O C R I T E

Comment

You don’t understand sarcasm at all, do ya. I was pointing how you idiots called it cages for Trump and now they’re “retention facilities” at the exact same location. I was pointing out your blatant hypocrisy but it went right over your head. So let me slow it down and spell it out for you:
                    H Y P O C R I T E
                    The re-opened facility DOESN'T HAVE CAGES, you dimwit. You claim it does but every link you use for "evidence" says nothing of the kind.

I was going to give you the benefit of the doubt that you've been brainwashed by right-wing media, but now I'm thinking that you're just plain stupid.

Comment

The re-opened facility DOESN'T HAVE CAGES, you dimwit. You claim it does but every link you use for "evidence" says nothing of the kind.

I was going to give you the benefit of the doubt that you've been brainwashed by right-wing media, but now I'm thinking that you're just plain stupid.
                      I know that. Answer me this...if Libtards called them “cages” when Trump was POTUS but now they’re calling them “retention facilities” at the very same place, which is it? You can’t have both. Either way you morons are stuck. You’ve been exposed as frauds and hypocrites.

Comment

Unaccompanied minors that show up at the border need to be housed somewhere until their local sponsors can be located and paperwork processed. In November a federal judge halted Trump's practice of throwing kids back into Mexico unaccompanied - but not before 13,000 kids were sent back, leaving them vulnerable to coyotes, traffickers and gangs.

Comment

I know that. Answer me this...if Libtards called them “cages” when Trump was POTUS but now they’re calling them “retention facilities” at the very same place, which is it? You can’t have both. Either way you morons are stuck. You’ve been exposed as frauds and hypocrites.
                          I'll try this one more time:
                          Under the T---- admin: kids in cages. Irrefutable photographic and video evidence.
                          Under the Biden admin: Same facility but no cages. The only people claiming (without evidence) that there are kids in cages are a Faux News correspondent, TheBlaze.com, and you.

If you still don't get it, you'll have to ask the nearest 5th grader. I've reached my limit for arguing with morons today.

Comment

Under the T---- admin: kids in cages. Irrefutable photographic and video evidence.
                            Under the Biden admin: Same facility but no cages. The only people claiming (without evidence) that there are kids in cages are a Faux News correspondent, TheBlaze.com, and you.

If you still don't get it, you'll have to ask the nearest 5th grader. I've reached my limit for arguing with morons today.
                            Biden also isn't separating kids from their parents like Trump, nor sending them back across the border if they're not with an adult. They have to housed somewhere until something more suitable can be arranged.

Comment

Oh, the same irrefutable photographic evidence as Obama’s administration. You know the ones that freaking built the cages in the first place. Gee, what don’t you mention that? Of course you won’t because you’re a hypocrite. Riddle me this, if Joey’s “retention facilities” are so legit, then why is the Squad calling them in humane and callous? It seems they have a problem with Joey locking up kids like Obama and Trump did. You see that’s why you always lose. You turn a blind eye to your own party’s failures. You only blame Trump for everything while deflecting the actual facts. Nobody is buying it. You’ve been exposed.

Comment

Biden also isn't separating kids from their parents like Trump, nor sending them back across the border if they're not with an adult. They have to housed somewhere until something more suitable can be arranged.
                                Hey genius, Joey’s “retention facilities” (😂) are for unaccompanied minors. They’re already separated. Try to keep up!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X