Talking-Soccer.com

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > Massachusetts

Notices

Massachusetts Discussions about Massachusetts soccer.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #61  
Old 3 Days Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
BC signed the two elite 2022 kids out of CT. They will be impact players.
except those kids aren't going to help
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 3 Days Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
except those kids aren't going to help
Definitely won't help in 21 lol. If the coach is on the hot seat, they may regret committing.
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 2 Days Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

The team is loaded with accolade heavy talent .Whats the deal?
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 2 Days Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The team is loaded with accolade heavy talent .Whats the deal?
Year in and year out, Foley seemed to find that most polarizing and divisive players possible. That led to a very fractured, negative and toxic environment.The thing is, just about everyone who makes it to this level can play just fine at that level. but you can't build a team in this day and age with such dysfunction. Time passed her by, just like her friend down Comm Ave. This will be a 4 year rebuild to clean out the bad karma that lingers.
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 2 Days Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Sheís been gone two years, so time to find another excuse .
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 2 Days Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sheís been gone two years, so time to find another excuse .
Just like the Redsox theme from 2 years ago - the damage is done.

These are still all her recruits
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 2 Days Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Year in and year out, Foley seemed to find that most polarizing and divisive players possible. That led to a very fractured, negative and toxic environment.The thing is, just about everyone who makes it to this level can play just fine at that level. but you can't build a team in this day and age with such dysfunction. Time passed her by, just like her friend down Comm Ave. This will be a 4 year rebuild to clean out the bad karma that lingers.
Nonsense. Not a BC or AF fan, but youíre talking out your azz. She was there 20+ years and took them to NCAA tourney 14 times with a bunch of Elite 8 and a Final Four appearance. Took them to the tourney in her final season. Hundreds of young women went thru her program including All-Americans and NT players. Even now, her recruits are scoring all their goals and making all the saves. Again, not an AF fan but give credit where itís due. Itís JLís show now and he hasnít done squat.
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 2 Days Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

If they don't win next game , they could end up 0-8. If this happens, cut or slice it all you want, it is abysmal and the coach has to be held responsible.
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 1 Day Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Nonsense. Not a BC or AF fan, but youíre talking out your azz. She was there 20+ years and took them to NCAA tourney 14 times with a bunch of Elite 8 and a Final Four appearance. Took them to the tourney in her final season. Hundreds of young women went thru her program including All-Americans and NT players. Even now, her recruits are scoring all their goals and making all the saves. Again, not an AF fan but give credit where itís due. Itís JLís show now and he hasnít done squat.
Thanks Allison.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.