X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So "Tony" ... you forgot to tell us

a) why you are posting this on Talking Soccer of all places today...
    b) why you lifted your piece from several right wing publications e.g. the NY Post etc without attribution
    c) why you did not respond to my e-mail to TBobulinski@nazent.com

You are not an honorable country serving veteran ... you are just another typical Republican bullshi.ting, ass-kissing, conspiracy-selling, cheater...

The reason that Trump is struggling is that he is completely unqualified for the job (intellectually, morally, emotionally...) that is a self evident truth...
    Tony is a named source The fact that you think he posted this on TS is hysterical
    He didn’t lift his talking points they are his talking points
    I wouldn’t e mail you back either
    Unqualified???
    He has 4 more years of experience Doing that job than joe hidden

Comment

Has anybody noticed that the presumably Republican posters to this thread are getting completely shellacked

... makes you wonder if English is actually heir first language
      ... will be great fun taking their guns away from them
      ... and I think they should all be required to take a loyalty oath to President-elect Biden ... :)
      "heir" language???? i'm ******* my pants, nobody is this stupid

im sure it will be fun until the very moment it isnt

loyalty Oath- to a guy who doesnt know where he is? waste of time

Comment

Not OP.

R U this dumb? Do you day drink every day?

Comment

Tony is a named source The fact that you think he posted this on TS is hysterical
          Unqualified???
          I would have paid to have been in the room when Tony read this clowns email! He probably spit his coffee reading about a post on talking soccer CT

This guy got played like...like.....like....Nancy by the hair salon!

Comment

Unqualified???
            As dumb as they come... of course, phony Tony did not post it on TS...
            ... and of course I did not e-mail him either ... just rattling the chimp's cage ...
            clearly a winning strategy... :) :)

Comment

That is it ? The complete content of your intellect coming out of your ass?
              Shi.tting your pants would be the ultimate in stupid though par for the RUMP (that is missing a Tee too) course.
              Suppose that is why the Brits fly those tRUMP in diapers balloons....
              Don't forget to wash your hands...

Comment

I would have paid to have been in the room when Tony read this clowns email! He probably spit his coffee reading about a post on talking soccer CT

This guy got played like...like.....like....Nancy by the hair salon!
                Hey Boris .... the con did not work... you got punked... and still have not figured it out....

At least you only have "Tony" spitting his coffee, your autistic friend apparently sh.it his pants.... what is it with you trumpies and lack of body control?

ps Hope your hemorrhoids are better.... :)

Comment

Hey Boris .... the con did not work... you got punked... and still have not figured it out....

At least you only have "Tony" spitting his coffee, your autistic friend apparently sh.it his pants.... what is it with you trumpies and lack of body control?

Too funny !!

Comment

Hi Borris ...

"Hello? Is anybody home?
                    Well, you don't know me,
                    But I know you....

And I've got a message to give to you.
                    Here come the planes.
                    So you better get ready.
                    Ready to go.
                    You can come as you are, but pay as you go. Pay as you go.
                    And I said: OK. Who is this really? And the voice said:
                    This is the hand, the hand that takes.
                    This is the Hand, the hand that takes.
                    This is the hand, the hand that takes.
                    Here come the planes.
                    They're American planes. Made in America.
                    Smoking or non-smoking?"

Comment

Sorry....was at my ACB induction party last night and afterward Brett and I hit up some of the Yale bars and grabbed em by the puddy.

Even if we lose the presidency, it has been more than worth it to see the liberals crying in their beers, The chuck and nancy show go off the rails and Biden have another aneurism to the point he thinks he is running against George Bush.

Comment

That is it ? The complete content of your intellect coming out of your ass?
                        Shi.tting your pants would be the ultimate in stupid though par for the RUMP (that is missing a Tee too) course.
                        Suppose that is why the Brits fly those tRUMP in diapers balloons....
                        Don't forget to wash your hands...
                        actually it was pi--ing my pants and still am, you cant be this stupid and walk upright

Comment

As dumb as they come... of course, phony Tony did not post it on TS...
                          ... and of course I did not e-mail him either ... just rattling the chimp's cage ...
                          clearly a winning strategy... :) :)
                          so you are a liar

not surprised

Comment

Judge rules the DOJ can't defend Trump in the civil case against him for rape because the alleged event occurred well before he was president. Taxpayers shouldn't have to spend a dime on this private case. Barr should be disbarred.

Comment

Sorry....was at my ACB induction party last night and afterward Brett and I hit up some of the Yale bars and grabbed em by the puddy.

Even if we lose the presidency, it has been more than worth it to see the liberals crying in their beers, The chuck and nancy show go off the rails and Biden have another aneurism to the point he thinks he is running against George Bush.
                              Lol go ahead and enjoy that while you can. We have people like Tester feeling ok about saying goodbye to the fillibuster and chris coons open to expanding the SC and circuit courts.

Better hold both the WH and Senate forever because there will be some redecoration 😊

Comment

Judge rules the DOJ can't defend Trump in the civil case against him for rape because the alleged event occurred well before he was president. Taxpayers shouldn't have to spend a dime on this private case. Barr should be disbarred.
                                It only takes a few minutes for Trump to do that DNA swab. Maybe he should and just exonerate himself from charges that he raped that lady in a department store changing room like some kind of animal

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X