Clear All

What is going on?

Coaches leaving now!

Comment

Wear a mask

Safety first

Comment

As to why...

Disorganized, can't retain the good coaches, new philosophy is development, not winning, last minute changes to team formations, lack of transparency and communication and many more..

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          Disorganized, can't retain the good coaches, new philosophy is development, not winning, last minute changes to team formations, lack of transparency and communication and many more..
          And who made you a genius, let me guess PDA???

Comment

Why do they wear Green?

What the significance of their colors?

Comment

What is wrong with development isn’t that the core of what every club should be doing? As for the other things mentioned they seem very far fetched...no?

Comment

Monmouth or Bergen? Better location?

Honest opinions! Haha let’s go!

Comment

Is this specific to one of their locations or is it across the board?

Is the boys side better than the girls with the organization and communication?

Comment

Honest opinions! Haha let’s go!
                    I like the location of your moms teat. Its warm fuzzy and she can fit a while team in there.....

Comment

Is this specific to one of their locations or is it across the board?

Is the boys side better than the girls with the organization and communication?
                      Top notch on the girls side but I think their Bergen teams are the better ones, not really sure about the boys side.

Comment

Top notch on the girls side but I think their Bergen teams are the better ones, not really sure about the boys side.
                        I once doubled team your mom in Bergan.

Comment

I once doubled team your mom in Bergan.
                          I have two daddies so I guess you got with them!

Comment

DM was the DOC at CSA. After he left, everything went to ****. That's the main reason PSA is one of the best clubs in the area. DB really turned that club around.
                            DM was not DOC at CSA. Never. At his "peak," he was Zone 1 Director for the Girls but he was never the DOC. Charlie and Andrew were Academy Director and DOC, respectively, while Dan was there.

Comment

DM was not DOC at CSA. Never. At his "peak," he was Zone 1 Director for the Girls but he was never the DOC. Charlie and Andrew were Academy Director and DOC, respectively, while Dan was there.
                              By the way what happened to Charlie why would he leave as DoC, did he get a better position somewhere else? Ever since he left the program has taken a step back it seems.

Comment

Thanks for the insight. I was confused because their social media seems to be heavily slanted toward the boys side, but maybe I'm looking at the wrong CSA account

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X