Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Running for president was terrible for his hotels and golf courses. Apparently the real necks that make up 95% of his supporters don't have money to spend on cheesy hotels and golf courses.

His handful of properties lost millions in 2016-2018
    the world's tiniest violin playing My Heart Bleeds for You

Between court cases, business losses, lawyers and his inevitable divorce, the kids will have nothing left to squabble over when he finally dies. Couldn't happen to a nicer family of grifters. If he'd never run no one would be looking at their finances and taxes. Don could play golf every day and dine on KFC every night without comedians mocking him. The Princess could continue with her Made her China clothing line, and Qusay and Uday would pretend to run the family business and bang other women like the old man

Comment

the world's tiniest violin playing My Heart Bleeds for You

Between court cases, business losses, lawyers and his inevitable divorce, the kids will have nothing left to squabble over when he finally dies. Couldn't happen to a nicer family of grifters. If he'd never run no one would be looking at their finances and taxes. Don could play golf every day and dine on KFC every night without comedians mocking him. The Princess could continue with her Made her China clothing line, and Qusay and Uday would pretend to run the family business and bang other women like the old man
      Pretty much spot on except the boys are beavis and Butthead.

Comment

Running for president was terrible for his hotels and golf courses. Apparently the real necks that make up 95% of his supporters don't have money to spend on cheesy hotels and golf courses.

His handful of properties lost millions in 2016-2018
        With the Covid and his massive unpopularity his prosperities are bleeding out cash and he has huge debt payments coming due.

He’s in a bad spot.

Criminal investigations are all loaded for bear.

It’s a bad time to be Trump.

Kids will read about him in history books and wonder how stupid America was to elect him.

Comment

With the Covid and his massive unpopularity his prosperities are bleeding out cash and he has huge debt payments coming due.

He’s in a bad spot.

Kids will read about him in history books and wonder how stupid America was to elect him.

He's not the one with an incriminating laptop in the possession of the FBI. Your boy is having a rough week

Comment

He’s in a bad spot.

Biden is a wise man so he will pardon him in favor of uniting and healing the country. The bankruptcy is another issue.

Comment

Biden is a wise man so he will pardon him in favor of uniting and healing the country. The bankruptcy is another issue.
              I do think Biden will pardon Trump. It will help to bring people together.

But the state level charges are not pardonable by the president. So he is on his own in SDNY

Comment

Markets are up in the US and abroad as investors anticipate a Biden/Dem victory = stability

Comment

Markets are up in the US and abroad as investors anticipate a Biden/Dem victory = stability
                  Well, irregardless of your politics, Trump is a nut job and a bully. Getting him out of the WH will be nothing but good for the world.

The damage to the reputation of the US from having that clown show in the white house will take a long time to repair.

Comment

Your predictions are as reliable as the polls!

https://www.investors.com/market-tre...e-tesla-stock/

Dow Jones Futures Jump And Tech Futures Soar, As Trump Seen Winning 3 Key Battleground States

Dow Jones futures briefly tumbled more than 300 points late Tuesday before reversing sharply higher, while Nasdaq 100 futures soared with Trump expected to win three key battleground states. Meanwhile, Trump maintains leads in other key states. Apple and Tesla staged sharp rallies Tuesday, as the stock market correction continues.

Comment

Well, irregardless of your politics, Trump is a nut job and a bully. Getting him out of the WH will be nothing but good for the world.

The damage to the reputation of the US from having that clown show in the white house will take a long time to repair.
                      Even people who support him think he is an idiot.

Comment

Even people who support him think he is an idiot.
                        As long as he hits the hot button issues like guns and abortion.

I know you are going to say "but Bill, the guy has indicated he has had abortions with his adulteresses". I don't care. As long as he puts conservative judges on the Supreme Court I don't care who he is cheating on his wife with or if he has had 100's of abortions. He is rich and should be allowed to do whatever he wants.

Comment

As long as he hits the hot button issues like guns and abortion.

I know you are going to say "but Bill, the guy has indicated he has had abortions with his adulteresses". I don't care. As long as he puts conservative judges on the Supreme Court I don't care who he is cheating on his wife with or if he has had 100's of abortions. He is rich and should be allowed to do whatever he wants.

I don't care if Trump has had abortions. As long as he paid for them were good.

Comment

I don't care if Trump has had abortions. As long as he paid for them were good.
                            Nobody cares if he had abortions or isn't religious.

Comment

In less than 24 hours as POTUS, Biden is responsible for 185,000 new Covid cases and 4370 deaths.

Comment

In less than 24 hours as POTUS, Biden is responsible for 185,000 new Covid cases and 4370 deaths.
                                Trust the plan.

Trump merely is letting the democrats think they are in charge. He is currently on a US Super Aircraft Carrier. The military Special Forces will roll on DC shortly and arrest all non-loyalists.

The deep state satanic cabal responsible for covid and the lock downs and masks will all be tried on television and sent to Guantanamo.

Trump will continue in power for the rest of his natural life at which point his duly named heir, Eric J. Trump will assume power.

Q will be revealed once the democrats are all in custody. My money is on JFK Jr. or DJT Jr.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X