Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will NJ be on PA, NY, or CT travel ban today?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will NJ be on PA, NY, or CT travel ban today?

The numbers don’t look good! Hopefully it stays as is!

With NJ crossing their own threshold NY is looking to lower the requirements as NY has a ton of workers who come from NJ. Same goes for PA. Reason DE is on the list is because no one gives a crap about SJ workers going to DE or MD.

Comment

While I haven't looked closely at restrictions lately, I know that oftentimes in the NE as long as you're in and out in < 24 hours there's no quarantining etc. League games would be ok but an overnight tournament would not be.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        While I haven't looked closely at restrictions lately, I know that oftentimes in the NE as long as you're in and out in < 24 hours there's no quarantining etc. League games would be ok but an overnight tournament would not be.
        Not true. The 24 hours only includes for work or necessary travel. Sport are not considered necessary. Technically, if we continue to listen to dumb politicians, we will be back in full lockdown by the end of the month.

Comment

Not true. The 24 hours only includes for work or necessary travel. Sport are not considered necessary. Technically, if we continue to listen to dumb politicians, we will be back in full lockdown by the end of the month.
          No doubt if we listen to Trump and his inept administration and continue not to wear masks we will have an additional 60,000 People dead by the end of the year. Just 2 weeks till we are done with Trump and the anti-mask wearers.

Comment

No doubt if we listen to Trump and his inept administration and continue not to wear masks we will have an additional 60,000 People dead by the end of the year. Just 2 weeks till we are done with Trump and the anti-mask wearers.
            Fake news.

Comment

Cuomo just announced neighboring states NJ, CT and PA won't have to quarantine in NY.

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2020/10...gtype=Homepage

Comment

I have a feeling that out of state travel for sports will cease in the coming weeks.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X