Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump - Incompetent Businessman

Everything the guy touches turns to manure. Now he's doing that to the country.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I see why libtards would feel that why. Trump keeps fûcking up your whole progressive intolerant program.

Comment

If you read all the insider books about Trump and review the data released from his tax returns you will find that he was not a good businessman and was rescued by the Apprentice and the sham that he was somehow good at what he does.

The coronavirus has hurt his properties and he has so much debt coming due that he better get reelected or he's in big trouble.

Comment

If you read all the insider books about Trump and review the data released from his tax returns you will find that he was not a good businessman and was rescued by the Apprentice and the sham that he was somehow good at what he does.

The coronavirus has hurt his properties and he has so much debt coming due that he better get reelected or he's in big trouble.
        He’s in big trouble. Bankruptcy and criminal prosecution.

Maybe Biden will pardon him.

Comment

Guys please you play with yourselves too much..cough cough anyway go look in your bank accounts and tell me how many billions you have..that's what I thought..rant over

Comment

He’s in big trouble. Bankruptcy and criminal prosecution.

Maybe Biden will pardon him.
            Bankrupt? 😂😂😂 when bidens crack head son returns all the stolen money he receives then come talk to me

Comment

Guys please you play with yourselves too much..cough cough anyway go look in your bank accounts and tell me how many billions you have..that's what I thought..rant over
              “Joe Biden is the greatest job creator on the planet!” - Hunter Biden

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X