Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seeking Keeper for 2000/2001 Showcase Team

Seeking keepers for 2000/2001 Team already heading to top showcases.

Injuries have made it necessary to seek one.

Please email your contact info in confidence to showcasekeeper@gmail.com

Yes this is real and we know the trolls will have fun with this, but if you aren't traveling to the better showcase events outside of Florida, we would like to hear from you.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Seeking keepers for 2000/2001 Team already heading to top showcases.

Injuries have made it necessary to seek one.

Please email your contact info in confidence to showcasekeeper@gmail.com

Yes this is real and we know the trolls will have fun with this, but if you aren't traveling to the better showcase events outside of Florida, we would like to hear from you.
    I have 04 all star goalie who should be on DA team. He looking for honest chance to shine.

Comment

I think it was pretty clear in the original post that they were saying to email them not post something about your all start 2004 keeper.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
        i think it was pretty clear in the original post that they were saying to email them not post something about your all start 2004 keeper.
        he just looking for fair chance dammit!

Comment

He got a fair chance and nobody wants him or his dad who thinks he's better than he is.

Comment

Who would respond to an unknown email without details? If you are serious, provide more info. otherwise go troll elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
              Who would respond to an unknown email without details? If you are serious, provide more info. otherwise go troll elsewhere.
              Well considering that people on here like to do nothing but slander and make fun of others I can see why they are only posting that much.

This board was supposed to be for actual soccer discussion not for the crap that most people post.

I hope they find a keeper.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X