Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Did you know couple of years back IMG U15 boys beat the US women's national team 3-1 in a scrimmage .
    I did.

And that matters what exactly? Is that the standard you hold the men too? That they are physically superior to women. That’s fvcking science you jackass. How about you compare them to other men.

Newsflash: Men have more testosterone then women.

Also...still no one cares about your son’s sport in this country.

Comment

UF's GK was incredible in the last UF victory - she stopped 3 PKs and then scored a PK!!
      K Marckese was incredible. The Gators pulled together as a true team with only ten players for most of the game.

Comment

K Marckese was incredible. The Gators pulled together as a true team with only ten players for most of the game.
        Agreed. Marckese was phenomenal.

Troccoli is lucky the team pulled it out. That was a foolish red card she got.

Comment

US WNT should give Markese a serious look. That is one of the positions on the US WNT that could really benefit from an upgrade. It's hard to watch the current few GKs on the US WNT - they seem nervous and tepid.

Comment

How did FSU lose its last regular season game to Miami? FSU beat Duke in the ACC quaterfinals and will play Virginia in the semifinals.
            FSU outshot UM 20-0, but the UM goalie was great. UM basically parked the bus. Game went to OT, UM scored off a corner. That's that.

FSU by far the better team, just unlucky. And I was rooting for UM.

Comment

FSU outshot UM 20-0, but the UM goalie was great. UM basically parked the bus. Game went to OT, UM scored off a corner. That's that.

FSU by far the better team, just unlucky. And I was rooting for UM.
              Luck is a big part of the game when it comes to getting it in the back of the net.

Comment

I did.

And that matters what exactly? Is that the standard you hold the men too? That they are physically superior to women. That’s fvcking science you jackass. How about you compare them to other men.

Newsflash: Men have more testosterone then women.

Also...still no one cares about your son’s sport in this country.
                I think the point here is that they aren't men there boys and they beat the WNT . As for testosterone I think you will a number of our women players are far from lacking in that area .
                In the end your correct it is tough to compare the boys play soccer the women play soccer lite .

Comment

Ucf men’s ranked 6 in last TDS poll? Any Florida kids?

Comment

Such strong academic institutions as well.
                    HAHAHAHAHAHA...A pulse gets you admitted to both.

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHA...A pulse gets you admitted to both.
                      Unfortunately many Florida students are dreaming to get into UCF and USF and can not get admitted. USF mean freshman GPA 4.13, and with USF gaining pre-eminent status it will continue to rise. UCF mean is above 4.0.

Comment

Marckese is the MVP. Underdog UF upsets Vanderbilt!

Comment

I think the point here is that they aren't men there boys and they beat the WNT . As for testosterone I think you will a number of our women players are far from lacking in that area .
                          In the end your correct it is tough to compare the boys play soccer the women play soccer lite .
                          Your son can’t compete at a high level in a sport that no really talented male athlete in this country even plays. He’s that underwhelming. Have him play Tuba...it draws the same level athlete and interest.

Comment

Maybe a little less focus on your kid, and a little more focus on yourself might be helpful. You might want to look into some homeschooling for your basic illeteracy in grammar. Maybe stay off the forums as well until you have mastered the basics? Just a suggestion.

Comment

Good lord, dude! What are you trying to say?

Comment

Good lord, dude! What are you trying to say?
                                I think he is saying they were 8th and 9th grade . They beat the WNT who are quite a bit older .
                                The likely reason they beat the WNT is the speed and physicality of these young boys was too much for the WNT .

To top it all it was IMG not exactly a national powerhouse at that age group .

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X