Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      4 day old news
      https://youtu.be/PcGwkyzmPmA

Comment

Thanks SJ Freshman Dad. Appreciate this breaking news

Comment

A local D1 success story is always good news. JN must be proud.

Comment

4 day old news
            News that very few would follow on a regular basis unless they have a tie to her or BC. Positive news for a CT player and you have to s*it on it.

Comment

News that very few would follow on a regular basis unless they have a tie to her or BC. Positive news for a CT player and you have to s*it on it.
              Huh? I thought this forum was filled with soccer gurus? How could a top 10 Division I tilt not be on everyone's radar? Oh wait, Warde played that day. My bad.

Comment

A local D1 success story is always good news. JN must be proud.
                How would you rate her college career thus far? As a national team caliber forward, I would have thought her goal production would be higher. For the record, I think she is a terrific player.

Comment

Huh? I thought this forum was filled with soccer gurus? How could a top 10 Division I tilt not be on everyone's radar? Oh wait, Warde played that day. My bad.
                  lol it's overweight soccer dads trying to live vicariously through their kids. Once in awhile you'll hear from someone who knows what they're talking about. But really, who follows college soccer unless you have a kid playing? Even then you'll follow their team or maybe conference, that's about it

Comment

Wow. Love the title of this thread. Only one player on the field was responsible for the win. Those other schmucks were just standing around the whole game

Comment

Wow. Love the title of this thread. Only one player on the field was responsible for the win. Those other schmucks were just standing around the whole game
                      Plays for STJ for 8 months and CFCU gets no credit. Sweet.

Comment

I agree with you 100 percent. While it was a great goal, the pass was even more spectacular. The timing and precision of the pass led to the goal; plain and simple. Folks in CT Soccer focus so much on the scorers and ignore other aspects of the game. This is not to take away anything from Jenna, but the midfield created the outcome; not only they had to defend but they also led the attack.

Comment

BC lost in overtime to Wake Forest last night...

Doesn't LT of Fairfield Warde play for Wake Forest? She is not listed on the stat sheet.

https://wakeforestsports.com/documen...ason_Stats.pdf

Comment

BC lost in overtime to Wake Forest last night...

Doesn't LT of Fairfield Warde play for Wake Forest? She is not listed on the stat sheet.

https://wakeforestsports.com/documen...ason_Stats.pdf
                            That simply means that she hasn’t played a regular season game yet this year.

Comment

fdasfasfs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X