Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FLORIDA STATE PREMIER LEAGUE UPDATE
    The Florida State Premier League will be a two-tier promotion relegation system starting August 2018.
    • 8 Premier level and 8 First Division level teams in age groups 13U-19U
    • Each team will have a 7 game season (dates are on website) All dates are mandatory
    • After the FSPL showcase weekend, the top 4 Premier Division teams will move onto the Sunshine Conference
    League playoffs (March 1-3 & March 22-24) This will replace the SRPL east model we have participated in the
    past. The winner of these playoffs will represent the Sunshine Conference at Southern Regional Championships
    in June 2019 as well as earn a bid for National League.
    o The last place team will be relegated to the First Division for the following season
    o The first place First Division team will promote to the Premier Division for the next season (should a
    premier team promote to National League and not return to FSPL the second-place team in the First
    Division will also promote)
    o The bottom two teams in the First Division will be relegated to their local leagues
    o Application will open for open First Division slots for following seasonal year
    Application For 2018 - 2019:
    • Premier Division teams must have participated in 2018 State Cup to apply. Applications will be reviewed, and 8
    teams selected based on finish. At large teams from different organizations may apply and will be accepted
    based on merit and space availability.
    • First Division teams must have participated in 2018 Presidents Cup or State Cup to apply. Applications will be
    reviewed, and 8 teams selected based on finish. At large teams from different organizations may apply and will
    be accepted based on merit and space availability.
    Applications for 2019 and beyond:
    • Will be open to First Division teams that participated in either State Cup or President Cup for 2019. Selection
    will be based on local league standings as well as cup finish.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      So angry!!!! You, ok bud?????

Tought we were talking about Kaptiva??? That team we never played. Yes, you beat us, not a problem. Was a good game and you guys played well.

If you stay of the brownie and read correctly, I never said WFF was a top team. You got 3 top teams and than 4-12 can beat anybody on any given day. And than there are teams like yours who are ranked lower, but good teams who because their schedule is lower ranked.

So, easy big guy, don't get to worked up. You guys are doing well.
      Funny how wff (<---refuse to capitalize this sh*tty club's name) used to talk MAD SH*T on these forums and now you just wimper like puppies. jajajaja! MY MY MYYYYY HOW TIMES HAVE CHANGED! Couldn't have happened to a nicer group of parents/players.

Good riddance.

Comment

Funny how wff (<---refuse to capitalize this sh*tty club's name) used to talk MAD SH*T on these forums and now you just wimper like puppies. jajajaja! MY MY MYYYYY HOW TIMES HAVE CHANGED! Couldn't have happened to a nicer group of parents/players.

Good riddance.
        This team WFF (just for you) never talked trash on this forum. You are generalizing. We always have been very respectful about our competition and never claimed we are the best team. We are a decent team who can compete.

You are an angry man, I feel sorry for your kid, we don't wimper, we are just very respectful to the other teams.

We hope nothing but the best for your team, good luck.

Comment

Good riddance.
          Please ignore this. We were having a good conversation prior to it. There is no way this was written by an adult. Ignore him, and he will go away.

Comment

FLORIDA STATE PREMIER LEAGUE UPDATE
            The Florida State Premier League will be a two-tier promotion relegation system starting August 2018.
            • 8 Premier level and 8 First Division level teams in age groups 13U-19U
            • Each team will have a 7 game season (dates are on website) All dates are mandatory
            • After the FSPL showcase weekend, the top 4 Premier Division teams will move onto the Sunshine Conference
            League playoffs (March 1-3 & March 22-24) This will replace the SRPL east model we have participated in the
            past. The winner of these playoffs will represent the Sunshine Conference at Southern Regional Championships
            in June 2019 as well as earn a bid for National League.
            o The last place team will be relegated to the First Division for the following season
            o The first place First Division team will promote to the Premier Division for the next season (should a
            premier team promote to National League and not return to FSPL the second-place team in the First
            Division will also promote)
            o The bottom two teams in the First Division will be relegated to their local leagues
            o Application will open for open First Division slots for following seasonal year
            Application For 2018 - 2019:
            • Premier Division teams must have participated in 2018 State Cup to apply. Applications will be reviewed, and 8
            teams selected based on finish. At large teams from different organizations may apply and will be accepted
            based on merit and space availability.
            • First Division teams must have participated in 2018 Presidents Cup or State Cup to apply. Applications will be
            reviewed, and 8 teams selected based on finish. At large teams from different organizations may apply and will
            be accepted based on merit and space availability.
            Applications for 2019 and beyond:
            • Will be open to First Division teams that participated in either State Cup or President Cup for 2019. Selection
            will be based on local league standings as well as cup finish.
            Thankyou. Seems organized & fair

Comment

Please ignore this. We were having a good conversation prior to it. There is no way this was written by an adult. Ignore him, and he will go away.
              Please ignore this ^. There is no way this was written by an adult. Ignore her and she will go away.

Comment

Please ignore this ^. There is no way this was written by an adult. Ignore her and she will go away.
                I guess you feel referring to me as "her" is an insult. Tells us all we need to know about you. Thanks for proving my point. lol

Comment

we are in 1st division too. they still have to play us. we dont make premier either but we dont say we can beat premier division teams. we go to finals at disney qualification. we beat West Florida Flames, Tie with Kendal reserve, beat RAD, beat Team Boca. they still have to play us. then if they win 1st division they can talk.
                  Arguing about who is going to win first division. That is a new one. Good luck to ya

Comment

Arguing about who is going to win first division. That is a new one. Good luck to ya
                    Which teams

Comment

Which teams
                      Strong or weak ?

Comment

Strong or weak ?
                        Surprise me

Comment

Surprise me
                          Front or back ?

Comment

Front or back ?
                            Elite Black

Comment

Elite Black
                              How did Elite do this weekend

Comment

How did Elite do this weekend
                                Did Fine Thank you

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X