Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WP crisis

If is true, that HG and DC have a $ 8500.00 dollars monthly salary and that BT paid the registration of all of the girls of his daughter's team, with WP money. This is called corruption. There has to be an investigation. and reach the final consequences.

Please explain - no idea what this means?

What team and club are you talking about????

Comment

Originally posted by chapato View Post
      If is true, that HG and DC have a $ 8500.00 dollars monthly salary and that BT paid the registration of all of the girls of his daughter's team, with WP money. This is called corruption. There has to be an investigation. and reach the final consequences.
      Stop complaining anonymously and do something about it. Show your face you little P U T A

Comment

Keep exposing the truth about BT and his cronies. Eventually, you will be told that you were right because wpu has been destroyed from within and not from outside.

Comment

It probably is true, you can ask for Finacials but BT and the new board will hide them so you won’t find out the truth. The old board wanted to do something about it. But look what happen. BT and the others put a new board in from his girls team, how obvious can it be.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            It probably is true, you can ask for Finacials but BT and the new board will hide them so you won’t find out the truth. The old board wanted to do something about it. But look what happen. BT and the others put a new board in from his girls team, how obvious can it be.
            New board will get rid of that guy

Comment

Mr Guest

Of course, if I'm doing something, do not worry, little rat. I am working very hard to fix this problem. but I am sure than you going to take revenge against my children. But, I promise you. when all those rats be out. I'm going to show you my face little rat.

Comment

Of course, if I'm doing something, do not worry, little rat. I am working very hard to fix this problem. but I am sure than you going to take revenge against my children. But, I promise you. when all those rats be out. I'm going to show you my face little rat.
                You won't do anything. You're a coward hiding behind a screen. You know us but we don;t know you. You know where we are. Come and talk face to face like a man.

Comment

Chapato, you do not know anything.

The new WPU board was not put there by BT, is not controlled by BT.

Comment

Exactly.

Chapato is full of caca

Comment

No, hmm can you tell how many people on the new board does not have a child on BT girl team. And how many of them before they became a board member was not compensated to play on that team. Since you are so convinced that BT did not have a hand in it. BT is the puppet master and the new board plus old board are the puppets.

Chapato

Comment

No, hmm can you tell how many people on the new board does not have a child on BT girl team. And how many of them before they became a board member was not compensated to play on that team. Since you are so convinced that BT did not have a hand in it. BT is the puppet master and the new board plus old board are the puppets.

Chapato
                        This is a crisis Chapato. Talk to Marcos.

Comment

Chapato
                          The sad part is that when they run out of money then everyone will understand how BT methodically destroyed WPU and the board members by doing nothing allowed/enabled him to destroy WPU

Comment

The sad part is that when they run out of money then everyone will understand how BT methodically destroyed WPU and the board members by doing nothing allowed/enabled him to destroy WPU
                            New Board members:
                            Sara (kid in u13, not with BT daughter)
                            Lindsey (kid in u10? not with bt daughter)
                            Marali (kid in u16 not with bt daughter)

Your argument is as stupid as your face. Go f yourself, we are doing just fine. Besides Bt is done after this year, you will have some else to bitch about. Goodman maybe? Marcos should take his other daughter to weston or prime and get the hell out of this cesspool

Comment

Great, another three ladies that dont know what the f is going on in soccer making soccer decisions.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X