This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    There was a certain gymnastics doctor that had perverted issues that went on for years and years and years, and was not brought to light for 20yrs, and then all of a sudden everyone is piling on with the allegations against this doctor. So if a National Team Doctor can get away with this type of stuff for years, I would not put it past a youth soccer coach.
    That is a logical point and a great example of the extremes parents in this country will go in seeking sports glory. Although many soccer ( as TS poves) parents are over the top, a local soccer coach is really not comparable to a national gymnastics coach. People pursuing olympic gymnastics for their daughters are so extreme they will do anything including overlooking a pervert’s transgressions to get their daughter to the olympics. You bave to appreciate these are people who trade 100% of their kids childhood in pursuit of glory. Those gymanastic kids don’t have anything even remotely resembling a normal childhood. Local soccer parents being not nearly as crazy, would not look the other way if a local soccer coach was a sexual predator. And no I don’t mean a couple of nuts on TS trying to slander someone. I mean the actual parents. I am sure you will refute this, but it is a fact. sadly these gymnastic parents are not normal people and would make for a great psychological study. Certainly it is possible a yout soccer coach could turn out to be a sexual predator. That is what preadators do, they place themselves where they have access to children. Fortunately that is not what this is about. It is 100% a vile miserable person trying to falsely accuse someone he does not like.

Comment

It is 100% a vile miserable person trying to falsely accuse someone he does not like.
      I agree and find this profoundly disturbing. TS needs to get rid of this garbage asap. Anonymous accusations of being a crap coach are one thing. This has the potential to damage relationships and lives. Suspicions of this sort, if they are sincere which I do not believe for a second they are, should be taken to the proper authorities. Not here and not this way. Poster is sick bastrd, not SA.

Comment

Armstrong is a douchbag. Ive seen him several times at a local Viera coffee shop talking college with a SCU female player with no parent around . I will say he is less talking about college and more flirting with the girls. He is trash. The way he talked about how college sees the physique of an athlete went beyond talking about build and speed. He started talking about measurements and comparing hers while being very suggestive. It was disgusting. I had to leave immediately.
        What?????

Comment

Armstrong looking to sell SCU to Orlando City. Look it up. And no not really selling. Just looking for bigger paycheck and less work. Good luck wearing the purple in the next year or two.

Comment

Armstrong looking to sell SCU to Orlando City. Look it up. And no not really selling. Just looking for bigger paycheck and less work. Good luck wearing the purple in the next year or two.
            SA doesn't own SCU, and you can't sell a non-profit. You need to put more effort into your trolling if you expect to fool anybody. This is not even as good as FC Prime Broward is losing their fields, or [fill in name here] is under investigation. D-minus on this one.

Comment

SA doesn't own SCU, and you can't sell a non-profit. You need to put more effort into your trolling if you expect to fool anybody. This is not even as good as FC Prime Broward is losing their fields, or [fill in name here] is under investigation. D-minus on this one.
              I might add, this D-minus, is still above the F that Scott gets for a coaching grade.

Comment

I might add, this D-minus, is still above the F that Scott gets for a coaching grade.
                That's funny, he's one of the only guys in the county with an A license. Who should I believe US Soccer who's been training coaches for years or you an anonymous poster who is probably unaware of how any of this works. Next will be posts that licenses don't matter and are easy to get.

Comment

That's funny, he's one of the only guys in the county with an A license. Who should I believe US Soccer who's been training coaches for years or you an anonymous poster who is probably unaware of how any of this works. Next will be posts that licenses don't matter and are easy to get.
                  He has a UEFA A license. I think it is the only one in the county, can't imagine there are many more throughout the state. It is definitely not easy to get.

The claims about selling out to OC are ridiculous. Anyone who believes that is seriously lacking in brain matter.

Comment

Armstrong is a douchbag. Ive seen him several times at a local Viera coffee shop talking college with a SCU female player with no parent around . I will say he is less talking about college and more flirting with the girls. He is trash. The way he talked about how college sees the physique of an athlete went beyond talking about build and speed. He started talking about measurements and comparing hers while being very suggestive. It was disgusting. I had to leave immediately.

So, how would you describe Armstrong's character?

Comment

He has a UEFA A license. I think it is the only one in the county, can't imagine there are many more throughout the state. It is definitely not easy to get.

The claims about selling out to OC are ridiculous. Anyone who believes that is seriously lacking in brain matter.

UEFA Boomball A License. Haha.

Comment

J Petrov in Martin County has a UEFA A license. Completed last year after multiple trips to Europe. Fact.

Comment

J Petrov in Martin County has a UEFA A license. Completed last year after multiple trips to Europe. Fact.
                          Great. Someone should ask him if someone can get that easily and how much work and knowledge someone must put in and have to get it.

I bet its not easy and its great to see another coach getting one. Its great for the kids to have coaches at this level with this kind of knowledge.

Congrat J. Petrov.

Comment

Great. Someone should ask him if someone can get that easily and how much work and knowledge someone must put in and have to get it.

I bet its not easy and its great to see another coach getting one. Its great for the kids to have coaches at this level with this kind of knowledge.

Congrat J. Petrov.
                            Wake Up! This is just like attorneys. Several pass the bar and are licensed, but some are absolutely horrid. Petrov would be a good one, Armstrong not so much.

Comment

Wake Up! This is just like attorneys. Several pass the bar and are licensed, but some are absolutely horrid. Petrov would be a good one, Armstrong not so much.

Agreed. I like how this was brilliantly explained. Im sure after he got that license he just stopped coaching and just bragged about him getting it. I havent seen what makes people think he has done anything good.

Comment

Agreed. I like how this was brilliantly explained. Im sure after he got that license he just stopped coaching and just bragged about him getting it. I havent seen what makes people think he has done anything good.
                                Seriously, you think SA has not done anything good in Brevard county? Are you new to soccer in Brevard or just a complete jerk? I have never had a kid play for Scott or at SCU. Just amazed at the haters on TS who inexplicably have it in for him.

Comment

Working...
                                X